Bluetooth not seeing Xiaomi sensors

I am needing some help. I can not get my HA Bluetooth to see my Xiaomi temperature sensors. I used the Telink program to flash them per Aaron Christophel video. YouTube video here

HA with see the non flashed sensor within a few minutes with the Xiaomi integration. What do I need to do to fix my problem?

You didn’t say what version of HA you’re on. There are several options, I’ll give you three.
If you’re on HA 2022.8.x , support for the atc1441/ATC custom firmware is not complete. It may work with the “Mi Like” Advertising Type, but is not quite there.

• One option is to wait until 2022.9.0 is out next week, flash the sensor with the more customizable pvx/ATC firmware and configure with the “HA BLE/BT Home” Advertising Type. HA 2022.9 will support this advertising type.
  • Second option is to use the “Passive BLE Monitor” custom component with 2022.8.x and use the “Custom” adverising type on the sensor. This works well if you have good BLE coverage with the Bluetooth adapter on your HA host.
  • If you don’t have good coverage with your Bluetooth adapters, like I did, follow the method I did by using Switchbot Mini Plugs based on the ESP32-c3 as distributed BLE Gateways to get the temp sensors data to MQTT and HA. Here’s my write up on this.
    Good luck!

I’m sorry. Forgot to put in my system specs.

Home Assistant 2022.8.7
Supervisor 2022.08.5

Running on a NUC with a internal and a USB Bluetooth dongle. (I have tried them both).

I have no problem waiting for 2022.9.0 to come out. So that’s the route I will go.

Thank you for the reply

Updated to HA 2022.9.0 today. All my sensors popped up in the new BTHome integration. Now to design a dashboard to view the stats…