Boiler Internet module ecoNET300 integration

Hi,

Do somebody have all of parameters possibly shown? I’d like get buffer upper and lower temp to homeassistant and it is not shown on those examples. Maybe I test some :slight_smile:

Regards
Severi

I found one solution

Thanks for pblxptr he start do it

and which settings for Host and Port have to be made? :wink:

I don´t get a connection with local IP.

But you have this device?
https://www.plum.pl/en/project/econet300_en/

Yes, that is also connected and I can also connect to it via the browser

Intall repo by HACS or manually. Then add integration after that write your ecoNET module local IP address and username and password.

okay thank you, now it works.
But i didnt see the boiler temperature. can i see these too?

what if HA and Econets are on different networks.
i can use port forward but dont know which port they use

i found that you should have port 80 to be accessible to use integration (port forwarded)

RANT

How / where did you find about the local rest api? I was looking at the automatic pellet burner to buy and almost no manufacturer discloses which control system they use (why?), so I found that in most cases it is plum econet-300, then again, on their website it does not mention anything about local api. I was rather frustrated with all the cloud BS. So I thought does not make sense to buy fully automatic pellet boiler if they all require spyware.

I really wonder if so many of the (potential) buyers think that oh internet control is so cool, that they do not think to mention it does even have exposed local api and description of it. Also why do they even expose it locally if internet control is so awesome.

RANT OVER

Does the econet device still call home even when no account is setup etc.?

debugging:

Thank you, but I think what is described in that filed is something you and pblxpt needed to find out yourself and there is no documentation regarding local control shared by Plum, right?

It was my rant about how you pay, in this case, even quite a significant price for the device, and then the manufacturer and seller approach is, that it is not even yours and how dare you change the parameters (or in case of some solar inverters - how dare you block accessing device you bought from spying and calling home.
But that is offtopic here, I was just venting my frustration from when I was looking for automatic pellet boiler.

1 Like

We have integration which work

1 Like

Could you please give me a link to take a look?

In the meanwhile I’m waiting for the delivery of my rs485 to wifi that I ordered to try to use the integration from denpamusic: homeassistant-plum-ecomax

1 Like