Bosch Compress heat pump integration

I have a Bosch Compress 3000 air to water heat pump. This is connected via an ethernet ip-module so I can control it with the Bosch EasyRemote app.
I hope that this can be implemented into Home Assistant.
I have no information about API or other possibilities. But I hope others with the same interest can help.

ios version: https://itunes.apple.com/lt/app/bosch-easyremote/id581526214?mt=8
Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bosch.tt.ProControl&hl=en

You can try the HA custom component designed by pzsafer :

If your heat pump support the local IP connection it should work !

another guy has the same heat pump and it is working :
Progress of integration with Home Assistant · Issue #6 · moustic999/bosch-thermostat-http-client-python · GitHub

Woah, how did you connect your Compress 3000? I’m in Australia and I’ve never heard of this - is it a third party addon, a DIY thing or an official piece of hardware from Bosch?

Yes its an official IP module from Bosch called Rego 2000/HMI 3000
I bought it in Norway. It is very easy to install since the wires are already present.

And the link that moustic999 describes works to some extent. I can now see the water temperature in and out for my floor heating and the pump modulation and I can aslo use the thermostat card in home assistant to controle the set point. I get no values for the hot water at this point. Maybe that will change in future updates.

I made the interface with C# to BoschCompress 3000 ip modul.
Many settings cannot be changed through Bosch and temperatures are not seen as some. But if someone wants source code then I can put it.
I can also help integrate bosch to home assistant.

Old thread but how does your interface work? Do you need something extra to connect the heat pump to home assistant? Or does it just use the connection in the device? I have ground source heat pump bosch 7000 lvm and would love to use it straight from the ha.

In my search for a better integration to my own Bosch Compress 7001i, I stumbled over your post.
Currently I’m using the HACS integration : GitHub - bosch-thermostat/home-assistant-bosch-custom-component: HA custom component for Bosch thermostats - But I can only get it to work with IVT - XMPP login - not with any of the other methods suggested.
Sadly enough - I only get access to Heatpump temp + Water temp. Even the pre-set modes does not correspond to the modes in the ground heatpump. So - I was looking for some integration thats more up to date.

2 Likes

When you say you get access, does it mean you can change it also or just view it? :slight_smile:

Fortunately - I can also change it.
Degrees changes 1 to 1, but the different modes does not match the degree settings (eg. “Eco - 42 degrees” mode in HA is "Eco+ - 54 degrees " mode in Bosch EasyRemote App etc.

I have a geothermal 7800i. Have not hooked it up yet.
Figuring out if I need extra energy meter in the panel. Do these report actual power consumption?

1 Like

An update from my setup.
Integration working great with Compress 7000i AWM! Thank you

Great news, thank you!
Can you please share what kind of entities are available?

These devices are avaliable :slight_smile:

Can you control it when to heat and at what power?

Hi!

I just connected a Bosch Compress 7001i LWM 8 using home-assistant-bosch-custom-component. I am a noob and it took me a while to find out how to connect, so I just wanted to share the solution to make it easier for the next person:-)

Type of device: IVT
Protocol: HTTP
IP address: IP address of heat pump on my local network
Access token: “Passwort” from label on product written as 16 characters without minusses (-) in between
Password: Self chosen password which I use to connect in the Bosch EasyRemote app.

1 Like

I have Bosch Compress 3000 heat pump.
Is there anybody who succesfully integrated that heat pump with HA?
Which module did you you?
I found IVT RT-2000 → https://500120.com/produkter/reservdelar/ivt/vent202/rumstermostat-rt-2000/
And it seems that it allow to access to a lot of parameters including one I need the most it means heating setopint.
https://www.sunenergy.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2016_03_15_30.pdf

But I cannot find definitive example/ manual of fact does it work with Bosch heat pump I have.

Adam

Hi did you ever get this sorted as i am also keen

Hi,

I just got a Bosch Compress 7800i LWM 12 installed and cannot get it to work with HA :frowning:

Trying with this integration GitHub - bosch-thermostat/home-assistant-bosch-custom-component: HA custom component for Bosch thermostats and these values:
Type of device: IVT
Protocol: HTTP
IP address: IP address of heat pump on my local network
Access token: “Password” from label on product written as 16 characters without minusses (-) in between
Password: Self chosen password which I use to connect in the Bosch HomeCom Easy app. (The app Bosch EasyRemote doesn’t work with this heater)

Tried many times but it always fails with the error “Unknown error occurred” when adding it in HA integrations.

Wondering if it because this heater doesn’t support the app Bosch EasyRemote? :thinking:

Have anybody successfully integrated this heat pump with HA?

3 Likes

Hi.

I just found this topic and your comment.
May I ask how did you made it?

I’ve installed, since a couple of days, the new Bosch Compress 5800i AW 12M / AW 7 OR-S
I’m using since months the Home Assistant for everything what is possible.
Mostly to see the values of my Photovoltaik/Solar.

Then I’ve two questions.
What is needed to get any data out of the Bosch compress. Which hardware for the Bosch is needed to get the data, to connect to the API?
The guy who installed the heat pump mentioned, that the Bosch compress is SGready (to connect the Compress to my PV). Is this correct? If yes, do you know which wires I’ve to connect?

Thanks a lot in advance.

3 Likes

Try this https://bbqkees-electronics.nl/ It will show all the parameters. It communicates also with HA. Also many heatpump settings can be changed.