Bouncie integration

I don’t know Python that well but I would love to work on a https://www.bouncie.com/ integration. Their API is really easy to use and well documented. I would be able to help map out features of the integration, use cases and test as I have a bouncie account and device. I’m sure they would even send the developer a device with service just to get this done. Hit me back with your thoughts and lets get this into HA.

3 Likes

@toddsantoro Did you ever make any progress here? I would also like to see this service integrated or switch to another similar product/service which already has a HA integration. Bouncie is the one of the best of these services I’ve tried because they have more frequent location updates (10 seconds I believe?). The device and service has been pretty reliable too. Overall, I’m pretty happy with the service except for what seems to be the lack of a HA integration.

Edit for anyone who find this thread in the future: An integration has been started for this… you can find the latest updates here.

Bouncie is the best! I’m still looking for the integration. I know the Bouncie people and they will give a few units and service if someone can integrate it into HA. I’m a programmer but not a python programmer so I can’t do it.

1 Like

Plus 71. Lol