Bravia TV: Allow us to edit sources

Yes I know it is possible to edit the sources in the UI. But in the end it isn’t. I dont know anybody who will click thousands of sources to disable.

I would recommend to allow inverted selection (select sources that should appear) OR a mark all button to allow me to just remove the marks on the ones I want to keep.

Refer to my post here: Starting to hate UI configured integrations (example: Bravia)

Kinda felt the same way. Definitely appreciate the work put into the GUI but I agree as is it is cumbersome. Not sure if we have the ability to have a select all option so I’d be interested in seeing what everyone thinks on this. I also thought about possibly bring back a bit of yaml… Not dynamic pin generation but for imports of already generated pins and advanced configurations.

I thought it be i.e. be possible to allow doing such stuff in customization.yaml…?

But I think putting a “mark all” box on top of the list shouldn’t be any problem. Or make it a blacklist / whitelist approach (give two checlists, so that I can either choose to exclude or include sources. That is only cosmetical andshouldn’t even be a lot of work at all.