Broadlink Fastcon BLE support

I would love to have support for the Broadlink Fastcon BLE lights and switches in Home Assistant.

http://ibroadlink.com/

Having just installed their starter kit, I’m also in this boat. Considering sending them back and replacing with something like Wiz instead as I want to incorporate them into bigger automations than the kit can handle. It seems like a good protocol but without a connection to anything but their cloud I’m not impressed.

Same. Saw the Broadlink integration and assumed the FastCon gateway and lights would work with it

2 Likes

I too just installed their starter kit! I really like the BLE bulbs and the keypad is nice and pretty cheap.

There is an Alexa integration, can I use that from HA?

I recently replaced all of my lightbulbs, including lamps, with the Broadlink BLE Fastcon bulbs and also have a couple of the switches.
I have only just signed up to this forum (this is my 1st post) to see if they are compatible, as I’ve been thinking about starting up with HA. With the shortage of Pi 4 at the moment I almost placed an order for the Odroid N2+ with HA pre installed last night, but I’m glad I didn’t now, as I’m not going to replace all of my bulbs again.

Same here, I have the bulbs and the 4 button switches, all work great. It’s just missing the HA integration to make it perfect.

Is this a HA thing or only something Broadlink can do?

I just purchased the Broadlink 4 button wall panel thinking it would work over BLE with HA. Is this not the case?