Broadlink RM Mini 3 code database / Samsung TV HDMI selection

Hi
Have you managed to get those codes?

Thanks

Hey, I have a Samsung 49ks7000 and controlling with a RM4C. I’ve tried th codes from [quasar66] and yours and there are 2 codes that I can’t get to work: DOWN and LEFT. All others I used worked like a charm.

anyone has an alternative code for this model?

Hi guys,
anybody knows the b64 code of samsung tv remote Netflix button?

Hi,
the code maybe is
“JgAYAZaSFTYVNhQ3FBEVERQRFREUEhQ2FTYUNxQRFREUEhQRFREUNhU2FREUERU2FDcUNhU2FREUERU2FDcUERURFBIUERUABeqVkxQ2FTYUNxQRFREUEhQRFREUNhU2FTYUEhQRFREUERURFDcUNhURFBIUNhU2FDcUNhURFBIUNhU2FBIUERURFBEVAAXqlZMUNhU2FTYUEhQRFREUERURFDcUNhU2FBIUERURFBIUERU2FDYVERURFDYVNhU2FDYVERURFDYVNhURFBEVERQSFAAF6pWTFDcUNhU2FREUERURFBIUERU2FDcUNhURFBIUERQSFBEVNhQ3FBEVERQ3FDYVNhQ3FBEVERQ3FDYVERQSFBEVERQADQU=”,

Hi everybody,
i have a question, how can i use the specific commands? in a script for example. I use the custom component smartir and i have json file with all codes, and i want use the codes like, netflix or not standard code standard.

you mean the script like this:

samsoldtvon:
alias: samsoldtvon
sequence:

• service: remote.send_command
    data:
    device: nappali_devices
    command: b64:JgDSAJSUEzcSOBI3EhMSExITEhISExI4EjcSOBITEhMSEhITEhMSExI3EhMSExITEhISExITEjcSExI4EjcSOBI4EjcSOBIABj2UlBI4EjgSNxITEhMSExISEhMSOBI3EjgSExITEhISExITEhMSNxITEhMSExETEhMSExI3EhMSOBI3EjgSOBI3EjgSAAY9lJQSOBI4EjcSExITEhMSEhITEjgSNxI4EhMSExISEhMSExITEjcSExITEhMSEhITEhMSNxITEjgTNhQ2EzcTNhQ2EwANBQAAAAA=
    num_repeats: 1
    delay_secs: 0.75
    hold_secs: 2.5
    entity_id: remote.remote_nappali_remote

Does anyone have a command for switching output of the sound? (Selecting speakers). Normally it’s necessary on my tv to go through a sequence in the menu, but this sequence is not constant, depends on connected devices on HDMI, which alters the menu. And I don’t have a specific button for it in my remote. Thanks in advance!

I was on in the same situation, but got these ones which worked for me:

DOWN = JgBEAJaTFDYUNhQ2FBEUERQRFBEUERQ2FDYUNhQRFBEUERQRFBEUNhQRFBEUERQRFDYUNhQRFBEUNhQ2FDYUNhQRFBEUNhQADQU=

LEFT = JgBEAJaTFDYUNhQ2FBEUERQRFBEUERQ2FDYUNhQRFBEUERQRFBEUNhQRFDYUERQRFDYUNhQRFBEUNhQRFDYUNhQRFBEUNhQADQU=

Also have a code for the ‘MORE’ button on my Samsung remote which opens up a virtual remote on the screen which I could not find anywhere online. Very useful code to use in conjunction with the IOS remote since you then have access to all the potential buttons.

MORE = gBGAJWOFTIRNhM0FQ4UDxMOEw4TDxE3FDIUMxERERERERIQFA4VDRUyERETDxUyERERNhM1FDIRERE2ETcUDxMyFA4VDRUADQUAAA==

How can i get HDMI codes? I Have a Sony TV, I searched for the HDMI codes for long time but i couldn’t find them. Can anybody help please.

@Hassan_Fardan do you mean CEC commands to send over HDMI? I’m not an expert on this but have used them. The CEC protocol is a standard and doesn’t relate to your TV model except for which commands would be supported. It also doesn’t relate to IR commands (infrared remote controls) and thus the Broadlink devices — the topic of this thread. You’ll need to try another thread or start a new topic, unless I’m misunderstanding you.

No I mean the base 64 codes like these:

“sources”: {
“HDMI1”: “JgBGAJKVETkRORE5ERQQFRAVERQQFRE5ETkROREUERQRFBEUERQRORAVERUPOxAVDzsQOhA6EBUQOhA6EBUQOhAVEBUPFhAADQUAAA==”,
“HDMI2”: “JgBGAJOUETkRORA6ERQQFRAVERQRFBA6ETkROhAVDxYQFQ8WEBUQFQ87EDoRORA6DzsQFRA6DzsPFhAVDxYQFRAVEDoQFRAADQUAAA==”,
“HDMI3”: “JgBGAJOUEDoRORE5ERQRFRAUERQRFBE5EDsQOhAVEBUPFg8WDxYPFhA6EBUPFg8WEBUROQ87EDoQFQ87EDoQOhA6EBUPFhAADQUAAA==”,
“HDMI4”: “JgBGAJOVETgRORE6DxYQFQ8WDxYPFhA6EDoQOhAVDxYQFQ8WDxYPOw8WEDoQFRAVDxYPOxA6EBUQOhAVEDoQOhA6EBUPFhAADQUAAA==”

These are for samsung TV’s. I want for my Sony TV.

Right, I’m with you now: The IR codes for switching the HDMI source.

You can use the learn service in HA but given your last post, I’m assuming your remote only has a single source or HDMI button and you want to switch to a specific source.

Have you tried some of the IR databases out there? I can’t remember anymore which one I used but I found my Samsung codes on one of them.

If you have access to a Windows machine Broadlink Manager is really easy to use. Just put it in capture mode, point the remote at your RM3 and press the button you want.

How does this display in HA, never played much with broadlink, i set up for a fire remote i had. But now wanting to set up my samsung tv remote to change hdmi inputs. Ive added the base 64 codes for HDMI 1, 2, 3 & 4 As a yaml switch for now. But they dont assume the state so just show like so.