Broadlink RM-PRO and A1 sensor

Remove the two last lines of the configuration.

Testing configuration at /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant
17-02-04 14:59:57 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Invalid config for [switch.broadlink]: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data[‘switches’][‘reciever’]. Got None. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/components/switch.broadlink/
Failed config
switch.broadlink:
platform: broadlink
host: 10.0.0.4
mac: B4.43.0D.EE.F7.1F
switches: [source /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml:78]
reciever: None

Successful config (partial)
switch.broadlink:

Thats the error I get when I run check config, Im unsure how to add the dictionary its talking about and I dont believe ive seen it mentioned on the component page as ive read it a hundred times.

Also I am new to HA and this is one of the more “complex” components ive tried to add so far, so i apologize if I could have figured it out somewhere else on the fourm.

Should be something like this:

switch:
  - platform: broadlink
    host: 172.16.13.231
    mac: 'B4:43:0D:B0:12:2A'
    switches:
      reciever:
        command_on: '6RsyABIFCA4HDhAFCA0HDgDDEIIWUSOAQJKJEFBw4HEROBw4QBREFCA4HDQeOAAAAAAAA'
        command_off: '6RsyAAgOEAURBQgXXYYWWUUSSIIPPSSDQgNCA0RBgcPBg0IjhIFCA0HDhEGBw0HDQgNAAAAAAAA'
        friendly_name: "Salon Lamp"

Does the broadlinks IP need to be like yours? As in “192.168.1.1” ect. Because all of my Ip addresses are “10.0.0.1” etc. And im wondering if that makes a difference.

Because I still can’t get it to configure propper and it gives me the error on the forntend and doesn’t even show up under services.
Update: So I copy paste the config you posted and now HA just wont load.
Its my only switch and the indentation is good, along with the ip and the mac, so maybe its something else?
Are there any dependencies I might be missing or another yaml file for the broadlink?

This mask is wrong.

Just copy what @radinsky wrote and change using your IP and MAC adress with those number masks “:” instead of “.”
To find your IP and MAC go to E-Control app and find the MAC.
Then, go to your router config web interface and find the DHCP ip for that MAC.

I knew it must have been something simple that I was over looking, thank you.
Trying it now.

Update: IT WORKS, I swear ive been trying to figure out what I was doing wrong for almost 3 days now.
Thank you so much for point that out!

Is it possible to change switches to light?having a lot of rf lights,rf don’t work as well as ir device.not sure why?sometime need to to trigger a few times to work

That is curently not implemented

If there was anything unclear in the documentation it would be great if you can help update it.
In the upper right corner of any documentation page, you will find “Edit this page on GitHub”.
Follow the link and submit your suggested change.
Demonstrated here: https://youtu.be/dRfk9JAlPJk?t=1h16m17s

Is there any way to run 2 commands on the same time?
For example, I want that the volume switch will send 3 volume up commands, when pressing “On”

Use a script

Hey fellas. I wanna know if it is possible somehow to use my hand sender 433 with broadlink? I can extract the code but i dunno how to make it to use the sender and broadlink sends this to hass. any ideas?

hi,can u teach me , how to run this script?

what happen ==

I think you missed step 4.
You probably are using one version of python and installed the simplejson in another version.

ok, so how to install pyton simplejson?

Step 4:
Run pip install simplejson. …

soli , i really dun know how to install simplejson script