Broadlink RM-PRO and A1 sensor

could not select it on OSX Safari

can not select in Windows Edge as well

rebooted and retried, now the call service works, but now in log

16-12-18 20:24:34 homeassistant.core: Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 233, in _step
result = coro.throw(exc)
File “/srv/hass/hass_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1050, in _event_to_service_call
yield from service_handler.func(service_call)
File “/srv/hass/hass_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/switch/broadlink.py”, line 78, in _learn_command
check_data)
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py”, line 388, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 286, in _wakeup
value = future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py”, line 277, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 54, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/broadlink/init.py”, line 366, in check_data
response = self.send_packet(0x6a, packet)
File “/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/broadlink/init.py”, line 235, in send_packet
response = self.cs.recvfrom(1024)
socket.timeout: timed out

Rebooted again, now the call service works, and it shows in persistent notification (but not in log)

In persistent notification I can’t select neither in Chrome nor in Opera (windows 10)

mine shows in log.

you need to add these lines on yaml:

logger:
  default: critical
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.switch.broadlink: info
1 Like

Ok, now it does show

now I don’t receive anything in LOG, is it because of the “critical” function?

yes! you need to choose the default logging type and (if wanted) setup different logging types for individually components…

yes pycrypto is installed

@akshitgupta1695

Maybe the same problem as oliverdog:

I don;'t know, I am not convinced.

With the command_line, it was working perfectly. With this components it works 1 time out of 4

After I relearned all the RF codes, it is working 100%
All will try now creating many other RF switches…

what do you mean relearned?

You reset the broadlink?

I mean reencode the RF packages!
I think broadlink does not keep anything inside it, it just works as a transcoder.

Forget all these packages you have created with the command line and get all them again using the UI service call.

I did that, and is not working. Just one code is working the other 5 not. And also the oine working, is working half of the time

is your Broadlink Device with last firmware?
Have you got it working again (after a fail one) without reboot ?

v.3.7.7-1.3.1 is the broadlink app

in RM Tasker app it shows RM2+ (10026)

not sure where to check the firmware of the device

EDIT now updated to the new firmware V20025. Let’s see

something is not working, now I can’t boot HA anymore … ufff too complicated

You need to provide more info. Output from the log?

I have already got this situation as well.
It was caused by either indentation or absence of “:”, “’” or " " "

I have two RM-PROs and two switches each.
My configuration is this:

switch 1:
  platform: broadlink
  host: 192.168.1.153
  mac: 'b4:43:XX:XX:XX:XX' 
  switches:
    tvsony:
      friendly_name: 'TV Sala'
      command_on: 'JgBUAFATExQnEyYUJxMUEyYUFBMnExQTExQTExQAAx5NFBIVJhQmFCcTFBMnExMUJxMTFBMTExQUAAMeTRQSFCcTJxQnExMUJhQSFSYUExMTFBQTFAANBQAAAAA='
      command_off: 'JgBUAFATJxMmFCcTJxQSFCgTEhQnExMUFBMTFBMAAw5OEycUJhMnFCcTExQnExMTJxQUExIUExQUAAMNTRQnEycTJxQmFBMUJhQTFCcTExQTExQTFAANBQAAAAA='
    nataluzes:
      friendly_name: 'Luzes Natal'
      command_on: '1wk0ABAAAdUTKzEPES0xDxEtMA8RLTEPEC4wEBAtMQ8RLjAQEC4wEBAuEC4RLhEuEC0RLTAQMBAAAAAA'
      command_off: '1wk0ABAAAdUTKzEPES0xDxEtMA8RLTEPEC4wEBAtMQ8RLjAQEC4wEBAuEC4RLhEuEC0RLTAQMBAAAAAA'

switch 2:
  host: 192.168.1.154
  mac: 'B4:43:0D:XX:XX:XX' 
  switches:
    wifirep:
      friendly_name: 'Wifi Rep'
      command_on: '1wo0ABMrMQ8SLDEOES0wDxEtMA8RLjAPES0xDxEtMA8RLTAPMA8wDxEuEC4RLREtES4RLREAAdQAAAAA'
      command_off: '1wo0ABMrMQ8SLDEOES0wDxEtMA8RLjAPES0xDxEtMA8RLTAPMA8wDxEuEC4RLREtES4RLREAAdQAAAAA'
    milightbridge:
      friendly_name: 'Abajoures'
      command_on: '1wc0ABAuMBAQLjAQEC4vEBAuLxAQLTAQEC4wEBAuEC4wEC8QEC4QLhEtEC4QAAHUEysxDxEtMBAAAAAA'
      command_off: '1wc0ABAuMBAQLjAQEC4vEBAuLxAQLTAQEC4wEBAuEC4wEC8QEC4QLhEtEC4QAAHUEysxDxEtMBAAAAAA'

that’s mine, it seems to me is fine

switch 1:
  host: 192.168.1.89
  mac: 'b4 0f'
  switches:
    p11_asus_router:
      command_on: 'JgAcAB0dHB44HhweGx4cHR06HB0cHhwdHB8bHhwADQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA='
      command_off: 'JgAcAB0dHB44HhweGx4cHR06HB0cHhwdHB8bHhwADQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA='
      friendly_name: Asus router
    p12_christmas_tree_lights:
      command_on: 'skIyAAUPBQ8OBgUPBQ8FDwUPDgYFDw4GBQ8PBgUPBQ8FDwUPDgYFDw4GBQ8FkQ4GBQ8OBg4GAAAAAAAA'
      command_off: 'sskyAA8FBQ8OBg4GBQ8FDw4GBQ8FDwUPBQ8PBQUPDgUFDw4GBQ8FDwUPBQ8FDwUPDgUFDwWRAAAAAAAA'
      friendly_name: Christmas tree lights
    p13_projector_power:
      command_on: 'sm0yAAUPBQ8FDwUPDgUFDw4GBQ8OBgUPBQ8FDwUPDgYFDwUPDgYFkg4GBQ8OBQ8GBQ8FDw8FAAAAAAAA'
      command_off: 'slgyAAUPDgYOBgUPBQ8OBgUPBQ8FDwUPDgYFDw4GBQ8OBgUPBQ8FDwUPBQ8FDwUPDgYFkg4GAAAAAAAA'
      friendly_name: Projector power
    projector:
     friendly_name: Projector
switch 2:
  host: 192.168.1.90
  mac: 'b 10'
  switches:
    tv:
      friendly_name: TV
    avr:
      friendly_name: AVR
    blu_ray:
      friendly_name: Blu ray