Broadlink RM4 pro with RF signals - broadlink app great, home assistant crap

For some reason when sending learning/sending RF signals with home assistant (broadlink integration) the signals are transmitted extremely weak. Of a distance of 2 meters, quite often the receiving device is not responding. With the remote that comes from the device, behind a wall and 10 meters away is 100% correctly responding all of the time.

I decided to start playing with the broadlink app and learned it the RF commands of the remote. Guess what, the broadlink device works perfectly with the app. the device always responds. But using home assistant, it does not. So something is quite wrong, at least with the RF part.
Is there a way to use the frequency and code that is in the app? (i am using windows)

The documentation say it is possible to dump codes, but is for a app no longer supported, neither is available on the play store anymore.

My RM4 Pro covers the entire house (three floors), no trouble.

then it must be some bug or fail related to the frequency or device. i found another user explaining this error in detail on this board: Broadlink RM Pro RF Issues - #3 by bombsimon

I just tried broadlink manager add-on, it can also learn commands. unlike the broadlink app, it unfortunately seems to be a copy of how the broadlink integration of home assistant works, and it is just as unreliable.
Only the broadlink app works reliable.