BT Adjustable Bed Automation

I have a Reverie 5D Adjustable Bed with BT module installed.
It looks like the BT control is compatible with Serta (the same BT module advertised
for Serta and Reverie adjustable beds) and possible with Tempurpedic.
My main Home Automation controller is Hubitat Elevation but Home Assistant is already added
to the system and used as a supplemental controller mainly for controlling BT devices.
I actually found few looks like successful adjustable bed integrations with Home Assistant.
But since I am not a SW person I have very hard time to understand what exactly to install
from Github repositories and how thing should be used.
Unfortunately general instructions may not be enough and I will need more detailed guidance.

So, can someone point me to the potential integration source(s) and provide an installation
instructions?

Some time ago (before Bluetooth Low Energy support for devices was much improved), I wrote a guide to enabling logging to see which BTLE devices HASS can see:

Things have moved on with improved drivers, and much better device support so this method would only confirm the BTLE (not the same as BT) address and manufacturer_data of your hardware which might be useful to check if someone’s code might work.

Sadly, I’ve not heard of a BT bed, and can’t help explaining what is likely to be a quite technical task.

Start small, and check out the Home Assistant Community Store first.

Well, as I mentioned I am not a SW person. All these things could be very trivial for the SW engineers
but for me this is all like a Chinees language.
Anyway, Thank you for the response.