Bticino C300X working on Homekit and via scrypted

Hi,

I want to let everyone know that I managed to connect to the Bticino C300X to received audio/video as well as open door controls (together with guys that modified the firmware on Telegram).

I will put together some resources below:

Modify the official firmware and flash it to your device:

As I focussed on researching the audio/video part (not the door openings), you can find my first research here:

Further research aimed at being able to actually make a SIP call with the device and see the video (via X11):

Someone was working on a SIP plugin for scrypted, the discussion can be found on github:

I ported and modified the code to make this work with the Bticino C300X:
GitHub - slyoldfox/scrypted: Scrypted is a high performance home video integration and automation platform for HomeKit, Google Home, Alexa, and more. (plugins/bticino) directory

Since scrypted has a Homekit integration it was pretty easy to view/hear through the Homekit interface.
I didn’t get to the point to import it as a seperate camera in home assistant at this point, I am just fine how it is at the moment. But it’s detected as a Homekit Controller and I’m sure it would work.

Good luck with this extra information.

If I flash my Bticino 300X13E with this firmware I lose the original functionality to work with the “door entry” app?

more info:

No you don’t

Great work, thanks for your efforts!

I guess I got most of it working, but I am not sure about the settings for the camera in scrypted. Are those fields auo populated and i do not need to adjust them? I am especially curious about the “sip FROM: uri” field as it does not match the user I created on the intercom.

Nevertheless it seems to work.

more info here: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/bticino-door-entry-for-classe300x13e