Build rest command to send data to abetterrouteplanner.com

You did not paste the url in HA > developer > Template tab
If the entities resolve ok they should apear in the right column (see screenshots)
Copy the url in the right column with the resolved entities and paste in the browser.

Ah right,

This is what I get:

{"status": "ok", "missing": "Missing telemetry: power, speed, lat, lon, "}

It would appear that Iā€™m missing some parameters?

I also receive the message ā€œ400 tlm field missing or is not a loadable JSONā€ :frowning:

My Link so far:

ā€˜http://api.iternio.com/1/tlm/send?api_key=APIKEYFROMITERNIO&token=TOKENFROMABRP&tlm={ā€œutcā€:1680772369,ā€œsocā€:71.0,ā€œis_chargingā€:charging,ā€œest_battery_rangeā€:215}ā€™

How did you solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Matze

just solved while editing my postā€¦ :smiley:

The ā€œis_chargingā€:charging had to be deletedā€¦

Now I get:
{ā€œstatusā€: ā€œokā€, ā€œmissingā€: "Missing telemetry: power, speed, lat, lon, is_charging, "}

Means SOC is ā€œdeliveredā€ to ABRP finally!

Did some one also figure out the other way around ? I have a stable connection with LeafSpy to ABRP, and would like to import the data form ABRP to home assistantā€¦

Hi Willem. I know this is an old thread but was wondering whether you were able to figure this out? Iā€™m trying to get this working with my 2022 Niro but having no luck.

To anyone who might find this thread, I spent a few hours and got this working with my Renault Zoe since Tronity isnā€™t currently supporting Renault.

Iā€™ll post a snippet at the next opportunity, just wanted to hear if anyone was still interested and if this would be q good opportunity for an ABRP integration for homeasstiant :v:šŸ¼

1 Like

This thread helped me setting up my connection between a Skoda Enyaq and ABRP.

My next goal was to have some communications the other way. I wanted HA to know when the battery-level was sufficient, so I could trigger a notification to my phone/watch (when youā€™re charging your car somewhere underway, you might be wandering around in a shop).

To get the ā€œcharging levelā€ from the ABRP-app, use this in your configuration.yaml:

rest:
  - resource_template: https://api.iternio.com/1/tlm/get_next_charge?api_key=<API key from iternio>&token=<USER token from ABRP app>
    scan_interval: 30
    sensor:
      - name: "next_charge"
        value_template: "{{(value|from_json)['result']['next_charge']}}"
        unit_of_measurement: "%"

Hello everyone, I have no idea about programming in homeassistant. I would like to read the data from my Smart #1, which I read out via homeassistant, in the ā€œABRPā€ app. Can someone please help me