Buy a ready2use zigbee2mqtt stick - flashed, antenna mod and printed case

Hi Sir, would like to purchase one of the signee sticks, how can I proceed

Interested in zigbee2mqtt stick and possibly router as well. Could you pm me the details please. Thank you.

1 Like

Just received my Milight Hub from h4nc. Very fast delivery.

Wifi information for initial setup was included. Looks very good and works like a charm :wink:

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Hi,

I am intersted in finding out about costs and shipping but am not sure where to private message you.

Thanks

1 Like

I have mi lights and I was wondering if you could send me some more details about the set-up of this milight Hub from h4nc.
Thank you!

Visit Chris’s blog and go to the straight to the “Setup firmware” section, because you won’t need to do the other things above with the pre-made hub.

Hello acme, configuration steps are described in https://github.com/sidoh/esp8266_milight_hub/wiki. This hub is running the SW developed by Chris Mullins.

1 Like

Where can i buy?

Please contact me via PM.

Hi h4nc,

Can you tell me what the price is of Zigbee2Mqtt stick with antenna in the color white and shipping it to the netherlands ?

I am not sure yet if i need a router but for just in case what is the price of this.

I have become very enthousiastic reading about it in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

This should be a pm but that failed…

Will send you a PM. If that was supposed to be a PM, I think @cgtobi is able to help and delete your post (and this one).

Got mine super fast from h4nc! Works great. Plugged right into my HASS.IO box, installed zigbee2mqtt and it worked right away.

Many thanks.

1 Like

I got mine last week. Super smooth communication and transaction.
I’m using it as a router at the 1st flor communicating with the coordinator placed at ground flor. I have just paired a mi temp sensor and works flawlessly.

1 Like

Do you ship to India. How much will it cost including shipping?

1 Like

H4nc
I have 32 mi light IP 65 outdoor floods and spots that I use for corporate scenic events.
My problem: lack of control and lack of scene memories. I have 4x I-box 2 (new model 8 ch.) plus remotes for simple gigs.
I want to start using these lights in more complex shows IE: live music. I think your box might do it for me but I could use your advice.
Thanks Jim
PS: do you think it would be possible to get these lights to talk to standard show consoles via either wireless DMX or Art-net?

The milight hub runs this software.

This project allows you to control 262,144 groups (4*2^16, the limit imposed by the protocol).

I’m not familiar with show consoles, so can’t help with that, sry.

I purchased the Milight Hub and I’m very happy.

@Jdemezas I’m not 100% sure but anything using the ibox SHOULD work. I believe the DMX or Arnet will NOT work as it uses different protocols - the milight hub uses the proprietary 2.4 wifi. HTH

1 Like

@h4nc - apologies but I’m new to this forum and can’t find how to PM you - could you possibly send me a message? I’d like to purchase a zigbee router, cheers.

1 Like

How do I buy the pre made unit. I would like to order one now.

Following the thread but I’m currently interested on a USB zigbee key CC2538 based because CC2530/1 are limited to 40 routers and I’ve reach this limit.

CC2538 PCB and firmware are functionnal and works with zigbee2mqtt:

Do you think you could build such USB zigbee CC2538 based key in a near future ?

I think more people will need it because you reach quickly CC2530/1 limit if you equipped your flat/house with only zigbee bulbs.