Cannot acces home assistant

Hi there,

For 2 days now I cannot acces home assistant anymore it just keep loading forever in my browser, sometimes (today only 1 time) I can acces the ui but when I then try to click on an item in the menu it keeps loading again. Automations still work I can acces the files thru samba share and when I try to turn my light of with Apple homekit(connected with home assistant) it turns it of with a delay of about 10-20 sec. I need to mention that this al started after I tried to update home assistant from 96.3 to 97, This didn’t work because this was also loading forever. I already tried to do an clean install en restore a backup of before it but that didn’t work. anyone has an idea how to fix this?

what kind of install are you using ? Hassio on raspberry ? If it’s a raspberry install you may have a faulty SD Card.

yes I am using hassio on raspberry pi. But it does not look like something is wrong with this card. Because after I installed the fresh hassio everything was working normally. After I restored the backup it didn’t work anymore.

Okay, when it’s broken you said that you are still able to check files with samba, then have a look to the home-assistant.log file, maybe some clues there.

Sounds similar to this https://community.home-assistant.io/t/my-hassio-web-page-is-down-this-morning-how-to-troubleshoot-it.

Did the problem definitely start right after you attempted the upgrade, or did it start “by itself” sometime later? Was it Sunday morning?

I think this was the problem after uninstalling the breaking changes component everything started to work again. I can now get back into the ui. thank you very much! do you know if there is a fix for it because it was a very handy tool to check if something was going to brake after an update.