Cannot Delete Scripts or Automations

Not to toot my own horn but try this:

it’s available in HACS and configurable thru the UI but the repo has a bunch of example config that you can modify to use in your system if you want.

I’ve used that one (it came out after mine linked above and I wanted to compare it to mine) but didn’t remember it installing any packages so I was wondering if it was the same one.

Oh, OK. it wants you to put the stuff into the packages yourself. that makes more sense.

I actually had yours installed right along with the other one. There was a YT video done by The Smert House User that used your integration, I even created a custom dashboard like he did that showed the number of alerts and the last known alert.

I live in the middle of tornado alley, and it is that time of year again. I didn’t get to mess with your integration a lot, but it was working. Working almost too well as I was getting alerts non-stop for a few hours :slight_smile: . I need to look at the other integration as it had some filtering a mechanism to limit the number of alerts (I think).

I am traveling this week so I will work on it when I get back home.

EDIT: I just went to your github and see you have some example yaml there. I think it may be what I am looking for (or pretty close). Either way, I can wrap my head around the templating and yaml code stuff.

Thank you.

1 Like