Cannot get any Zigbee devices to stay online (ZHA)

It is the Sonoff ZBDongle-P

DONE: Cannot get my Zigbee devices to stay online. ยท Issue #110759 ยท home-assistant/core ยท GitHub

While probably not related to your problem you should still consider upgrading to latest Z-Stack Zigbee Coordinator firmware if you have not already (do a Zigbee network backup before you do) โ†’ Z-Stack-firmware/coordinator at master ยท Koenkk/Z-Stack-firmware ยท GitHub

I think it updated the firmware automatically when I re-installed it.
It is now on Z-Stack 20210708.

I have OTA enabled for both SONOFF and IKEA, so the repeaters also upgraded themselves.

No, ZHA will never ever update the Zigbee Coordinator firmware automatically.

Your firmware version Z-Stack 20210708 is the date so it is from 2021-07-08 (8th of July 2021).

There has been several new releases every year, see โ†’ Z-Stack-firmware/coordinator/Z-Stack_3.x.0 at master ยท Koenkk/Z-Stack-firmware ยท GitHub

Again, it is recommend to upgrade but it will probably not fix your specific problem so you should still open an issue as instructed above.

Oh, disable that as it is generally not recommend to upgrade device firmware unless having problem with that device, and especially the later IKEA firmware have recently caused problems.

OK I will do that

Ok I will do that