Can't clean up Hassio configuration integrations

Can anybody help or other point me in the right direction to manage or at least delete Hassio configuration integration devices, specifically mosquitto broker items that were added in my failed attempt to use esphomeyaml. I can find no where to manage them and haven’t been able to find anything with lots of searching online.

Try this:

Thanks! I finally got them cleaned up with your help and another post that mentioned stopping HA before deleting the entities in both core.device_registry and core.entity_registry and many restarts!
There really needs to be a better way…

3 Likes

Yes there really does. Add your vote:

I did, thankx.

what i was wondering…
If i remove the integrations, will the discover pick them up again?

I have 5 sonoff devices. I just added the fifth. Unfortunally it is reqocnized as Sonoff because i changed the name after discover. I was not able to modify this manual by overwriting it with on the dev or on the config->entity-register. Whatever i do, it doesn’t work. I probebly broke it too much. I I also changed some .storage settings (duh)
Nevertheless i was thinking about deleting them on the integration page, but if they do not appear again its even harder to get them again.

any info’s on this?

So i couldnt wait and i took the risk. All is good. After deleting all entities via config->entities and rebooting the complete hassio i could discover them new and tadaaaaa
Because all othetr where configured allready they work correctly. the new one is now discoverd correct.

too bad it cant be done per item. but this works for me too.

P.s. For anyone asking in future: discover will pick them up again from retained MQTT messages.
Use something like MQTT Explorer to trash the old entries.

hey, im testing a project with epaper over esphome and i ended up having those two entries in the discovered integrations… How do i remove them? Configuring them does not work since they dont exist anymore.

--------- Solution for myself ------------
I restored to a version of mqtt broker from a snapshot before my epaper projects and so far so good.