Can't get shelly mqtt entities in to Raspberry pi4

Hi,

I have a Raspberry pi2, want to upgrade to raspberry pi4. Everything is working on Raspberry pi 2, but can’t get shellyht or shelly1 to appear as entity in raspberry pi4.
This should be a piece of cake, just copy the lines from configuration.yaml in the old one to the new one. Doesn’t work!!! I briefly managed to get one of the entities in to the new pi, when I manually wrote exactly the same thing as what I copied for the first enitity out of 3, but when I manually continued to enter the other 2, the first disapeared.
I tried removing and copying the same thing in raspberry pi2, it works.
Please note, this is not about getting the data from the shellyht, it appears to be fine in the mosquitto log. It is about getting the entities to appear in the first place.
Again, I have no problem in raspberry pi2. This is my configuration.yaml

mqtt:
  broker: 192.168.2.71

sensor:
  - platform: mqtt
    name: "T sovrum1"
    state_topic: "shellies/shellyht-E008E9/sensor/temperature"
    unit_of_measurement: '°C'
    name: "H sovrum1"
    state_topic: "shellies/shellyht-E008E9/sensor/humidity"
    unit_of_measurement: 'H%'
    name: "B sovrum1"
    state_topic: "shellies/shellyht-E008E9/sensor/battery"
    unit_of_measurement: 'B%'

As said it work in one, but not in the other (Yes I have changed the IP addresses accordingly)

The new one uses;
System HassOS 3.3 version 184
The old one uses
System HassOS 2.12 version 184

I don’t get it, I tried to start from scratch, doing things in different order. In the old I can fiddle as much as I want, in the new, I can’t.

BR
Tobe

Please see the sticky post for how to correctly format your code. Do also tell us what versions of Home Assistant you’re running.

Problem solved, I started from scratch for the 3rd time. Have no clue what I did different, but now it works.