Can't pair WZ5 RGB LED Controller

I had a WZ5 LED controller paired with my Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB dongle Plus V2 and it worked for months with no issues. Only until yesterday I powered everything off and added a couple of lights, I was still able to re-added the LED controller but it was of unstable such as delay and it gave me an error message like “EmberStatus. Delivery_Failed:102”. I dug around online and found that it could be interfering with the 2.4Ghz wifi, so I tried the following today but I am completely unable to pair the controller anymore:

1. Turned off the 2.4Ghz wifi completely.
  2. Switched the ZHA to different channels.
  3. Moved the USB dongle closer to the LED controller.
  4. Restarted my Raspberry Pi 4.
  5. Reset the LED Controller by holding the button for more than 16s until the light flashing.
  6. Double pressed or held the button until the purple light flashing.
  7. Unplugged the controller for few minutes and retried the above steps.

None of the above seems to work. Maybe I broke the controller or am I missing something?

Try to factory reset the device if possible (and that was not what you did in step-5), but it is of course possible that the device is simply broken, however I higly recommend that read and try following and tips here before troubleshooting any deeper as very common that EMF interference and/or too few Zigbee Router devices can cause weird and intermittent/random issues → Zigbee networks: how to avoid interference and get the best range and coverage

Note that included in those tips is also the suggestion to upgrade the Zigbee Coordinator firmware, though that is normally the last thing to do if all other devices are working fine.