Capacitive Moisture Sensors cd74hc4067 Multiplexer esp32

Trying to get 10 chinese capacative soil moisture senors v1.2 to link to esp32 via a cd74hc4067 Multiplexer , which will transfer info to home assistant via esphome.i I dont know yaml or coding very much so i use ai to make it happen. the problem now is ai cant figure it out. i have had various configs in esphome nbut none fully work i have had it close as it was reading different channels on the multiplexer but getting a reading on 00.00volts for every channel. i would like to have lambda varibles for calibration for each sensor. this is my yaml right now.

- id: cd74hc4067_1
    pin_s0: GPIO10
    pin_s1: GPIO19
    pin_s2: GPIO20
    pin_s3: GPIO21

sensor:
  - platform: adc
    id: adc_sensor
    pin: GPIO03
  - platform: cd74hc4067
    id: adc_1
    number: 0
    sensor: adc_sensor
    id: adc_2
    number: 1
    id: adc_3
    number: 2
    id: adc_4
    number: 3
    id: adc_5
    number: 4
    id: adc_6
    number: 5
    id: adc_7
    number: 6
    id: adc_8
    number: 7
    id: adc_9
    number: 8
    id: adc_10
    number: 9

Any help would be appreciated.

I missing
This:

This is why:

Using AI is no substitute for learning by reading the documentation. In fact it is worse. It teaches you nothing as it is often wrong and you have no way of identifying the mistakes - without looking at and learning from the documentation.

Also please format your post correctly for the forum. See: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/how-to-help-us-help-you-or-how-to-ask-a-good-question/114371#oneone-format-it-properly-16

i understand ai doesnt theoretically teach u but it does as it can get stuff right and i watch the code i am learning the code wether it be yaml, jarvis, python i know yaml insnt code but. when it is gettng stuff wrong i am researching the documentation and sending it to ai so it can make corrections as well as when it goes wrong u see what t did wrong. i am just trying to learn and it has taught me alllot. i will format my code properly next time as i now know how to do so. i was looking for a way to attach file but didnt see it. now i know thank you. i am just looking for someone who knows how to lay it out or give example copy paste adjust.
cheers :wink:

Tha’t good but why not save time and do that to begin with?

i do as the yaml that is up there right now is actually one i made after more research but there is so much more. i am getting readings right now off the different channels but they arent right. there is allot of 0.817 volts lots of repeats so now i am trying to figure out how to add a stabalization delay the system so after each channel change i get a 100ms delay before getting the reading sending the reading and forgetting the reading