Card with slider range

I’m looking for a slider card to set a value range. Want to use it to set a starting and ending time or minimum and maximum value.

I would like this as well for being able to configure ranges for temperature alarms, specifically for my BBQ monitoring. Have multiple probes for the different food being cooked and would like to have another means of setting alarm ranges for when the food is done, or if the temperature of the grill gets too hot or too cold.

Ideally it would be nice to also have a status indicator for an entity as well. This way I could tie the status to the temperature of a probe and I could see what the current temperature value is in relation to the alarm range.

Not sure this has anything to do with temp “ranges”. I set an “alarm temp” for a probe. Certainly those probes can be in locations and alarm for under or over. I can pick click probes based on food and adjust various probes based on placement within different foods or within different parts of an animal. A sensor is only going to give to like “I am 140” … you need to decide what to do with automation for “I am within 10% of {probe set temperature}”, or “at {probe set temperature}” or “10% greater than {probe set temperature}”. I have some of these automations created in my system and it sends SMS and announces on Alexa

As for this:

“This way I could tie the status to the temperature of a probe and I could see what the current temperature value is in relation to the alarm range.” See image below, that is already there.

See this thread Can I link Inkbird IBBQ-4T (wifi) to Home Assistant? which leads my Github with all of those cards and sensors

I would like this as well, specifically for oven/bbq monitoring. Not for the meat, but for the pit itself. Some things I need tightly controlled and want to have alerts sent at a certain deviation, others can swing 50F and I don’t care. 2 sliders make it clunky looking and can get reversed.