Choice of ZigBee solution? (ZHA/deConz/ZigBee2MQTT)

May I ask your help how to install/flash the ConBee II Stick to make work with Zigbee2mqtt?

Sorry, don’t know anything about the Conbee.
But I guess Zigbee2MQTT site would be a nice way to start :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

might be a stupid question but I could not find any answer yer. Is it possible to mix different signee integrations in home-assistant i.e. is it possible to use deconz and zha at the same time? In my case this does not work. whenever I try to do this my zha integrations stop working and deconz is not running at all as it can not connect to the conbee stick.

I believe the conbee stick can only be controlled by one integration (ZHA, deConz or ZigBee2MQTT) at a time.

You can use both at the same time, but only with one stick per integration. You can’t run two integrations with one stick, why would you even want to do this??

To make migration from deconz to ZHA easier step by step in my case.
Or is there a way to migrate automatically ?

I don’t know of any way to migrate automatically. You can’t migrate step-by-step as you can only run deconz or ZHA, not both at the same time. You probably need to stop deconz, then use ZHA and repair all the devices.

To get the best of two worlds :slight_smile:

I could not get my blitzwolf plugs to show power consumption in home assistant using zha, switched to deconz and it worked fine. Now I can not get the hue wallswitch to work …