Climate Services changes heating mode without beeing configured for it

Hi,
i’m relatively new to HomeAssistant especially when it comes to climate devices and currently trying to figure out how to implement best Homematic IP TRVs and Window Contacts (also Homematic IP). So far I’ve tested multiple Automation’s and Integrations (e.g. Better Thermostat) but none of them could provide sufficient control options. I’ve now gone back to my CCU3, create a heating group (with TRV and Window Contact) and a week schedule for heating. It works fine as far as i can tell but whenever i open the window with the contact sensor the climate service from Homeassistant seems to shutdown the TRV. I can´t find out why this is happening and could find any information in this forum. Maybe it’s a bug or I just didn´t find the configuration in HomeAssistant. Can anyone provide any insights with this?
Please find attached the screenshot of my logbook showing this behavior:

I’m running:
Home Assistant 2023.9.2
Supervisor 2023.09.2
Operating System 10.5
Frontend 20230911.0 - latest
The system is runnning as a VM on a Synology NAS.

My CCU3 is running the latest release: 3.71.12

I’m using the “Homematic(IP) Local” integration installed through HCAS since it’s provides much better functionality than the native Homematic integration.

Hardware wise I’m using HmIP-eTRV-B thermostats and HmIP-SWDM as window contacts.

This could be an effect of having the window contact and the TRV linked in the CCU3.
This link will work regardless of what HA tries to do.

Short update:
I’ve removed any integration (even though disabled before) just to make sure it’s not something else but still the issue reappears randomly.

@WallyR: Thanks for your reply! The screenshot above shows the behavior even without the window being opened. I can´t image this being done by the CCU3 link since i would assume that this “trigged by service Climate” is a HomeAssistant internal service that is somehow triggered.

The system is not related to anything so i really don´t understand why the climate service is changing the hvec mode:
Relations Screenshot of the device:

Search all over this forum but found nothing concret so far:

Go into your CCU3 and remove the channel between your TRV Nd your window sensor and see if it stops.

The channel link is a standard setup and is outside HAs domain.