Come sostituire password su home assistant

Buon giorno a tutti qualche buon samaritano mi saprebbe dire (specificando i vari passaggi )come devo fare a cambiare la psw su home assistant
visto che probabilmente avevo una vecchia registrazione di cui non ricordo piu la password
Aggiungo che mi chiamo Franco sono un nuovo utante e su HA mi sto dedicando ora anche se ho una vecchia registrazione
quindi un GRAZIE a tutti coloro che vorrammo aiutarmi
Good morning everybody Some Good Samaritan would tell me (specifying the various steps) they come I have to rate one Change the PSW on home assistant
Since I probably had an old Registration which I can’t remember the password of
I add that my name is Franco I am a new user and on HA I am dedicating now even if I have an old recording
so a THANK YOU to all those who want to help me

Ciao Franco

Welcome to the community. You have samba or ssh access to the machine? Check out this topic

Avrei accesso tramite “Terminale” visto che sono su Imac con macOSsierra
come potrei fare?

English only please.

I would have access via “Terminal” since I am on Imac with macOSsierra
how could I do?

What version of Home Assistant are you running and on what machine? On the same iMac from which you try to access it?

the version is a hassos rpi4 3.1 installed on raspberry pi4 and I access it from the web interface via imac

Do you have a backup of your config? How did you edit the config when it was working, only throug the web interface?

Thank you for your interest but I made a drastic decision by formatting the micro sd and reinstalling from the head. HA so much in these days of forced quarantine I have a lot of free time
Thanks again