Connect a zigbee switch to wifi dimmer

I don’t understand how I can connect a switch to a bulb in Home assistant. On/Off Normally I set this up in Conbee DeConz, but in this case it’s a wifi dimmer. The device switch is a Aqara D1 (2way) and the dimmer is something from Smart-Life. Home assistant sees both, so I thought I could do this in Home Assistant, but I feel stupid, because I have no idea how todo this, I can’t find examples.

Another question.
I have in Conbee an Aqara huminity sensor and a Aqara Multi sensor (temp,moist), both are visible in Home Assistant but they are not visible in Google Home?

I’m not quite sure I understand your problem.
You have to create an automation in home assistant.
Perhaps this example helps:

Whether the devices are connected via wifi or zigbee doesn’t make a difference in home automation once they are integrated.

Peter

I have a Swich Xiaomi Transmitter 2-gang WXKG07LM in Conbee = lumi.remote.b286acn02 in Home assistant. No i want to program this device when pressed toggle on/of for a wifi Tuya integration light in Home assistant known as entity ID: light.3431760284f3ebf92d42. And I have no idea how to do that. Normally I connect switches in Conbee.

You could try an automation blueprint. IDK if this is the right one
deCONZ - Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Double Rocker (2 buttons). If not you could search that part of the forum and hopefully there is the correct one.

Edit: your post is under “uncatagorized”, I stumbled upon it. If you post in “configuration” I guess you would get more help if needed since it would be more visable.

Thanks, But still not clear to me. I never made any remote switch on/off with a bulb in Home assistant, so this very new for me. There are a lot of tutorials, but all to advance for. Just need on/off function to make light on/off