Connection to HA lost constantly on Raspberry Pi 4

Hi
New with Raspberry pi4, but have tested HA with old laptop on proxmox with some success earlier. Enough so that got that Raspberry device.

Managed finally to get HA running, took some hours to get past initial questions.

For a short period of time, few minutes HA works, but then connection to HA is lost, and trying to reconnect. Usually it doesnt reconnect, and have to cut the power from Raspberry. After reboot systems runs like it should for a while…and so on.
Both laptop and mobile (android) have the same issue at the same time.

I have Raspberry pi 4 Model B 4GB + 64GB card

Anything in the logs? (Settings → System → Logs)

And some other suggestions: HA not reachable - how to troubleshoot?

There is only this on the log (after reboot):

2023-11-11 21:08:47.015 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //config/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly
2023-11-11 21:08:47.066 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Ended unfinished session (id=31 from 2023-11-11 18:59:41.776782)

When it hangs up (as it did right now) cannot get logs anymore…

This might have caused a corruption of the file system (not good). I would try to start over (reformat SD card, rebuild HA OS following the installation instructions, etc.).

I would also double check the Suggested Hardware (especially the power supply)

Well…today it has been stable, so far

But the problem was there right from the start, the first page where user info is added didnt change to the second page, even after waiting for hours after clicking create user button

Since it didnt finnish at the first time…i did make a new installation, and with that it was also as slow, but eventually crawled through.

Power supply came with the Raspberry kit, so I am hoping that it is a suitable one.

Perhaps a different SD Card (Application Performance Class 2 (A2))?