Control Sonoff Devices with eWeLink (original) firmware over LAN and/or Cloud

Thanks for helping. I don’t see HACS there, I’m attaching the screenshot showing what I see there.

I would like to have it installed but I think it’s possible to use this module without using HACS, because in the github instructions it says.

Or manually copy sonoff folder from latest release to custom_components folder in your config folder.

Install the component using HACS.
Create a second eWelink account, share your device and use this account in HA.

Ok thanks I’ll keep trying to install HACS, because I already shared the sonoff basic to a second account and I’m using that one on HA.

hi Alexx how is it going?? i was wondering if you added the sonoff ZBmini swiches…i got them i it i cant see them …the pir sensorr works perfect. thanks again

Will it works with the eWeLink Smart Switches (4 channel relays) like this one?

I will install the hinge drive. It includes a Binthen curtain engine and has eWelink support. Is it possible to add as a curtain control entity?

I think it will work with any type of relay with ewelink

Create issue on GitHub and share this device with my ewelink account [email protected]

Once I get it up and running, I’ll do it.
The installation will probably take place next week.
Thank you.

Device shared on your account.

Does anyone have the same problem, after updating the HA 2021.4.0 LED strip Sonoff does not work.
AttributeError: 'SonoffLED' object has no attribute 'supported_color_modes'

After updating the SonoffLan, the light works properly again.

So are these Sonoff B02-F bulbs compatible with SonoffLAN or not? I really can’t find a lot about these bulbs in general, I do know they don’t have DIY mode unfortunately from this review.

And how much is the delay/latency when only cloud control is possible?

Hi!

I’m having troubles to get my D1 (FW v3.5.0) to appear as Dimmer. It is either a light or a switch,
but I’m unable to adjust brightness. I’m running latest GitHub code in custom_components and this is my config:

sonoff:
  mode: local
  debug: true
  default_class: light

Here’re the properties of the light:
Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 12.48.23

I do see the mDNS messages within the debug log, so should be good there as well.

2021-04-10 00:48:02  DEBUG    sonoff_local  1000fxxxxx => Local4 | {'switch': 'on'} <= {'seq': 60, 'error': 0}
2021-04-10 00:48:02  DEBUG    sonoff_local  1000fxxxxx <= Local3 | {'switch': 'on', 'brightness': 100, 'brightMin': 0, 'brightMax': 255, 'startup': 'on', 'mode': 0, 'rssi': -49, 'fwVersion': '3.5.0'} | 60

So, I’m a bit lost here…
Is it mandatory to configure custom properties for this D1 to appear as dimmable light??

This is a great component, I have been using with iFan03 for a while now.
Control from HA and RF remote is perfect.
The problem is, that the wife turns the fan off and on at the switch - expecting the fan to turn on when switched. I have had some success with HA automation trigger on online attribute, however this does not work if switched more frequently than the refresh interval. Question is, is it possible to change the power on configuration?

Issue has been found; uuid is not correct in integration code.
Already reported on GIT: UIIDs not correct for DIY mode · Issue #464 · AlexxIT/SonoffLAN · GitHub

1 Like

hi, can you help me how to setup automation on sonoff switches? do you need to manually enter in configuration.yaml?

Hi, not sure if the right post, but I’ve just setup this integration and it was working fine, in order to test it I decided to block internet access to the device. And to my surprise the device went unavailable. From the reason the github page it should have bounced back to Lan mode.

Without internet enabled:

If I block internet:

I’m I missing something?

Thanks

Local mode doesn’t works for you for some reason

manufacturer: SONOFF
model: MINI
sw_version: PSF-BD1-GL v3.3.0
cloud: online
rssi: -42
local: online

Oh… wondering if its the device I’m using? It’s a Water pump I got from good old AliEx… :frowning:

The only thing I can think of is, I’ve changed the entity name on the HA side, but not sure it would make a difference :frowning:

You firmware should work locally. Some problems with network/hass setup