Crash after updating to 101.3

After updating to 101.3 on a rsp3, it gradually just stopped working. First, ssh and smb service stopped working and had to be manually restarted, then unable to login due to internal server error. Ssh login stops working, ditto smb. Eventually, the UI just no longer loads and port connection is refused. I did manage to make a snapshot before it totally crashed. So I reinstalled by reformatting. But after restoring the snapshot, same issue. I think I am going to need to rebuild by hand since selective restore is problematic. Duplicate system generated users and restored user that doesn’t show up in the user list.

It looks like that other people is having problems with 0.101.3, including me:

First off, I’m new to all this. I bought a rpi4 because it was cheaper the the 3B+. I thought newer=better. Just when I start to figure out how it works and install addons, I lose connection. I flashed the sd card at least 4 times before I installed everything correctly and and able to log in remotely via DNS. Last night I noticed the addons didn’t start, so I manually started them. Then this morning I couldn’t connect. Tried IOS app, firefox on my android, tried local, and nothing worked. Again, I’m new at this and still learning, but I think Im having the same issue. Running 101.3

Hi.
My issue was because of API password line still present in http: section of my configuration.yaml file.
I think that your problem is related to something else…