Crashes on HA Blue

I would expect you need to let the maintainers of those custom addons know that there’s issues with them. The error may not make sense but it at least tells you what to do

That would make sense only I have no idea what “integrations” those are associated with.

They are not integrations. They are add-ons. Each of these addons will have a link to their repository in the Supervisor Dashboard.

picamera
Tailscale
pilight

I have no add-ons with those names. How do I trace which they belong to?

That presents a dilemma because the Supervisor believes you do.

Click this:

Open your Home Assistant instance and show your Supervisor dashboard.

Are there any addons liste on that page?

Flic is turned off.

In the Supervisor Addon Store, do you have any custom repositories listed?

Several, but none with any permutations of those names, i.e. picamera, Tailscale or pilight

That’s where it is coming from. The custom repositories contain those addons and even though you have not installed the addons they still generate the warnings. You can ignore them. They are not causing your issue.

I had a discussion with Frenk about this causing confusion a while ago:

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what should my Core RAM usage be? I find mine hovering between 61 and 65% and am wondering if this might be a cause. Or even more so, my overall memory usage. Just saw a ton of spikes.
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 8.49.26 PM

That’s quite a bit. (60% of 4GB = 2.4GB). Mine is sitting around 5% of 8GB = 400MB.

Have a look at how much Node Red is using.

According to Supervisor, 2.8%

The Profiler integration may assist in finding out what is consuming all your resources.

Installed, but not sure how to extract info

When the profile is complete, Profiler will generate a Python cprof and a callgrind.out file in your configuration directory.

You then need to use one of the utilities listed in he docs to open the files.

After a lot of reading (and memory usage climbing to over 90% every hour overnight - I made a node red flow to restart home Assistant at 91) I uninstalled the Ring integration. Memory has been steady at about 30% for a half hour so far. Pity, because it’s quite useful in automations.

There was an issue open for Ring leaking memory last September, however it went stale and was closed. If it does turn out to be the case that the Ring integration was your problem you should open a new issue:

I downloaded the hpy file but not sure how to read it. How do I know what’s eating my memory?

We already established that it is the Ring integration. Open an issue.