Custom component for DD-WRT routers

It seems it doesn’t work with HACS 1.13.2, can’t get it work with yaml configuration either :expressionless:

The DD-WRT component should be able to handle multiple DD-WRT routers. If you have an issue with this, then please feel free to open an issue on the GitHub page. By doing that I can track any open issues :slight_smile: Thank you

What specific problem do you encounter?

hello, Can I recording network bandwidth?

I find the bug:
The CPU temp is not valid.
Ha said 52,6 C

DDwrt:
Temperatures
CPU 63.0 °C / WL0 43.1 °C / WL1 51.4 °C

So I dont know what is the 52,6.

DDWrt version: Firmware:[ DD-WRT v3.0-r47528 std (10/10/21)](javascript:openAboutWindow())

For recording network bandwidth you’ll want to add your bandwith sensor to the recorder:

recorder:
  db_url: !secret database_url
  include:
    entities:
      - sensor.wan_traffic_in
      - sensor.wan_traffic_out

And then use either a History graph card or a Sensor card with sensor.wan_traffic_in and sensor.wan_traffic_outas the source entities.

Since you have a router with multiple temperature sensors, it will calculate the average of all temperature sensors, e.g. (63.0 + 43.1 + 51.4) / 3 = 52.6

The individual temperature sensor values are available as attributes, see Developer Tools → States

1 Like

thx.
I dont understand. The wan traffic in and out sensor show me the ddwrt total traffic. DDwrt said the total traffic value is “This shows your router’s Internet traffic since last reboot.”

Is this working for now?

Not working for me.