Custom component climate - Hysen Controller (oem for Floureon, Beok, Beca Energy) for heating units

Hysen Thermostat Controller for floor heating, electric heating, boiler, etc.
Hysen HY03-1-Wifi device and derivative: Floureon, Beok, Beca Energy
http://www.xmhysen.com/products_detail/productId=197.html

Works with 2021.7.4

1 Like

Updated to 0.92.0
Integration Manifest.

1 Like

Integrated the broadlink device into the hysenheating_device.

I installed the component with Hassio 0.97.2
I get the following error:

Log Details (ERROR)

Fri Aug 16 2019 07:13:12 GMT+0200 (Midden-Europese zomertijd)

Platform not found: climate.hysenheating

well this thread is a lil bit old but i tried this component and it gives me this error :

Platform error climate.hysenheating - cannot import name ā€˜SUPPORT_OPERATION_MODEā€™ from ā€˜homeassistant.components.climate.constā€™ (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/const.py)
Platform error climate.hysenheating - cannot import name ā€˜SUPPORT_OPERATION_MODEā€™ from ā€˜homeassistant.components.climate.constā€™ (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/const.py)

New version . Works with 2021.7.4

New version 0.4.10. Small bug corrected.

1 Like

Great job here @uss ! I need to replace my thermostats for the heating floor (electric) and I found these on AliExpress:

Hysen:

Beok:

Anyone that you recommend? I have Home Assistant 2021.10.5 running in a docker container on Synology.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Any of those two and you should be fine

1 Like

Hi ! did you have working solution with floor heating thermostat integration with HA in year 2024 still ? Is there any better solution nowadays ?

No, but this integration is still working with some warning errors however is no longer sopported by the ccontibutor/developper od the custom component.

Iā€™ve fixed the warning due a planning deprecation. See here:

Error log with HA 2024.2