Custom_component: PhoneTrack GPS device tracker

I believe nextcloud is around the corner / i see something in 0.108 release. Haven’t checked it though. To busy with mu other project.

@j1nx - thank you for this component! Are you still using it? I’ve installed it yesterday in my current setup and while it doesn’t throw any error, I cannot see any new entity or sensor or tracker (can I have an example of what the component should create?).

In the logs I cannot only see:
2020-11-18 12:04:08 DEBUG (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.phonetrack.device_tracker] Updating devices None

during the first connection and then I can see a few
2020-11-18 12:09:08 DEBUG (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.phonetrack.device_tracker] Updating devices 2020-11-18 11:09:08.860279+00:00

Which looks like it’s getting some information - but I cannot see it anywhere. Maybe it’s just that I do know what to look for? :slight_smile:

Not really using it myself anymore at the moment. My nextcloud crashed and haven’t found the “will” to start from scratch again.

Have a look at the forks, perhaps someone picked up the development.

Thank you @j1nx, I appreciate your answer - I did look at the other forks and noticed one that has got some recent development. In any case, the issue wasn’t with the components, as I forgot that I didn’t turn on the tracking of “new devices”…

So I can confirm that your component, as of version 0.117.6, works perfectly :slight_smile: