"custom element doesn't exist" ... but only when casting

In a normal browser this doens’t work either.
When I cast the default lovelace dashboard it works, so it has to be something with the Dwains Dashboard Theme. I added manual the resources of the Dwains Dashboard but it stil doesn’t work.
I suppose the dwains-flexbox-card calls the card-tools card but my knowledge stops there… This is a link for Dwains Dashboard: Dwains Lovelace Dashboard | An auto generating Home Assistant Lovelace UI dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile by Dwains for desktop, tablet, mobile

I use this blueprint: Cast and re-cast a lovelace view to a Google Hub for casting.

Still not having found what is causing ths error… and tried some things. When I cast from Google Chrome and select my Nest hub Max and choose cast tab then this works but it’s unusable (to small and no touch possibilities).

If I use the automation blueprint to cast then I get a the red box with the dwains-flexbox-card error.

hi - i’m having these issues and i don’t use HACS. i’m using mini-graph-card on my dashboard.
the mini-graph-card-bundle.js is stored in the www directory and pointed to as local/mini-graph-card.js in resources. works fine in browser when used locally or via nabu.casa.

i also noticed that even the normal graphs are not loading - those just keep spinning - i think that none of the dynamically loading javascript is making it through to the cast - or something.

Very similar problem here trying to cast Apexcharts.

I managed to get the charts to cast after removing the HACS apexcharts install and installing manually as @Devqon mentioned above, the charts now cast but no data, just says ‘Loading’ in each chart.

I’m still having this problem and opened a Github issue. Please add any additional data that I may have missed.

2 Likes