Danfoss LC-13 Missing Climate Sensor (setpoint)

Hi,
I set up my Danfoss LC-13 valve together with the Vision stick and my Rpi3B+ running HassIO about a month ago. Everything ran well until this weekend. I am not sure about the root cause, but in the end, I cannot see any climate sensor related to the valve.

I reset the valve itself, I was able to remove it from the Z-Wave network and re-add it back again. But only I can see is for the node Danfoss Z Thermostat 014G0013 (Node:4 Complete) one entity sensor.danfoss_z_thermostat_014g0013_battery_level. The climate sensor just disappeared.

Am I missing some configuration? I can provide all the logs if helpful.

There’s a bug report filed for this issue. The valve is missing a zwave COMMAND_CLASS that allows it to be picked up as a climate device.

Thank you for responding! Could you please give me some more information? I am quite new to HA and Z-Wave at all and the tutorial does not contain all the information.
I am running Hassio 192 and Home Assistant 0.103.0. I expect there was some breaking change or whatever else, because the LC-13 worked well as the climate sensor until a couple days ago. Also my Xiaomi Vacuum S50 stopped working suddenly with Failed to call service vacuum/xiaomi_clean_zone. Service not found.

For your valve issue:

As for the vacuum I think this issue covers it:

Basically if you want it to work again roll back to 0.102.3 until there’s a fix :frowning:

Thanks a lot again for pointing me to the GitHub. I am curious why I was not able to google this topic as it is exactly what I was looking for.

Is this still a thing? I just got myself some of the twin hardware (popp thermostats) and I am experiencing the same issue.