deCONZ - Aqara Opple Wireless Scene Switch - 6 Button

You can update, existing users will have to remove and re import it anyway. The import mechanism just reads it in once

Thanks for the clarification! Updated :wink:

Well personally I wouldnā€™t be able to memorize 30 (6 buttons * 5 actions) different things, even if you only used 1/3 of them. Nice to see how many blueprints are being made, though!

1 Like

Wait, thereā€™s some confusion here. I donā€™t have 30 actions for this device (only 6 so far)! With this blueprint Iā€™m just mapping out all possible actions you could use.

That way, itā€™s really easy for people to make an automation for one of these devices and only use the buttons/actions they need. No need to lookup the event data they sent, or anything like that.

1 Like

do you also experience a 1-2 seconds delay when using these switches? i.e. you click, then only after a second or two action is actually executed.

i am guessing its switch firmware waiting to see if you would want to click one or two times more in a same period of time to understand if its a double/triple click and not just a single click.

or is it only my device?

No delay here, instant feedback. Using conbee2 on rpi.

Thanks @Savjee. Realy nice and easy to use. Now it would be nice to use a blueprint with dimming (long press)

Can you please add lumi.remote.b486opcn01 and lumi.remote.b286opcn01 also? :slight_smile:
As far as I know the events should be the same from top to bottom.

1 Like

I have this switch.

This is great as I donā€™t like touching yaml and only did UI automations it left me with like 6 automations for each which was a bit messy, a good solutoin would of just been a folder in the automation section but this works too, nice stuff

I personally looking to sell my 6 button for the two button.

I also donā€™t need so many options and often get confused in the dark what button is which.

2 x (6 possible) is enough for me.

and 4 button at a push lol

If anyone has a 3d printer, I recently designed a switch cover for the Opple switch and thought Iā€™d share it here.

I have a aqara Opplw wireless Scene switch 6 button. Is this blueprint also working with ZHA intergration?

It does not work for me. If I listen to events of deconz it shows me that the buttons are pressed, but there is no way to get it working in the blueprint. Lights, shuttersā€¦ no reaction :frowning:

Itā€™s only tested with Deconz. I donā€™t use ZHA, so canā€™t test.

@Sven12345 Did you try this out? I just ordered one and hoping it does.

Product is on the way to my house but look at this link i think itā€™s work with zha.

AWESOME! Thank you! Canā€™t wait to have this.

thank @Sven12345 you for mentioning this work top for zha @mjanofsky and I just put 4 button version on it and the 2 button version is also coming

1 Like

I forked another blueprint (4 button) which is probably (?) based on yours @Savjee so thanks for inspiring others :+1: :slight_smile:

Mine is for two button version of Aqara Opple for using with deCONZ.

Well, hello. Is anyone who used this or other Opple buttons donā€™t have a problem with a hold release event? When I hold any buttons for a long time (5-10 seconds or more) unhold event is no received from deconz. Really don`t know what to do with that. If I unhold button in a short period of time the unhold event is sent to HA. Is it a switch firmware problem or a deconz issue? Where to look for a solution?

Hardware or deCONZ. Interested in other usersā€˜ experiences too. Didnā€™t miss it so far but definitely missing the unhold event after very long press.

Hello someone can explain to me how to do it am completely new