Deebot T10 Plus

Has anyone had luck getting a ECOVACs Deebot T10 plus working? Home Assistant is connected to my account and I have a vacuum entity but it gives an error whenever I try to issue a command. I think things trace back to this warning in the logs:

2023-03-16 10:31:45.179 WARNING (SyncWorker_8) [sucks] Ping did not reach VacBot. Will retry.

I can post a more complete log if that is helpful.

Have you looked at this?: FIXED: Ecovacs Deebot 2019 & OZMO Series - Working Library - Installation / Home Assistant OS - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

I had problems at the beginning too. The official Home Assistant integration never worked for me (I saw the robot but couldnt do anything with it).

I also had trouble with the original Ecovacs integration with my Deebot T10. It was shown, but I couldn’t control anything and got 404 errors.

Now I installed Deebot 4 Home Assistant using HACS: Home Assistant Community Store and it worked right out of the box.

I also have a T10 plus and have been using Deebot 4 Home Assistant for several months. It works perfectly with the exception of the map, as you can see.

I had N8 before and the map appeared perfectly. Do you also have this error?