[Deprecated] Native support for Fire TV

Did you have any issues with browser_mod popup cards in lineage 14.1?
Just flashed my tablets (was easier than I thought - even with the latest firmware).
I’ll try 16 to see if that solves the popup card issue

Didn’t try the popups on my tablets (I have a specific view for the tablets), sorry. :slight_smile:
But I have read somewhere, that there are numerous problems with the popups and browser_mod. Maybe you should check brower_mod first (updates or issues on github), before you update the whole OS. :wink: :smiley:

But if you do, please let me know how that worked out, then I can try it myself. :slight_smile:

Hello.

I have 2 FireStick 4K working via ADB connected via hass.io add-on, without too many issues (unavailability).

Still then, I found that if I use the Wireless Display functionality from Windows10 (it is what I tried in both FireSticks), once you cancel this connection, FireStick becomes immediately unavailable.

Don’t know exactly if all needed, but only got it to work properly again (back online) after rebooting the FireStick itself and then HA. Restarting the hass.io add-on didn’t seem to do the trick, for an availability perspective.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or is this something new? Can I provide any more useful info for this to be looked at?

Thanks in advance for the amazing work on this component.