Desperately need help after upgrade to 0.100

Hi All

I managed to fix all errors in the log, but two things related to my Tasmota switches after upgrade

Hassio is very slow to turn them on and off (Both from UI and from Google assistant)
The switches them self is ultra fast! turning them on and off by the web server on the device itself works perfectly

So something after the update creates a very long delay (minute or two)

This also effect my Node-reed light control its stopped working or maybee the delay is killing the functionality?

The Sonoff switch works if I toggle the switch - so something broke in the connection to the switch?

f - before it was instant?
Could it be something with the Mosquitto broker?

Please tell me what logs to provide in order to get some much needed help!
Thanks as always your help is much appreciated

Best regards
Casperse

UPDATE: I THINK I might have located the problem, is very random but seems like Tasmota for some reason is dropping the wifi and that creates very long delays for ON/Off anyone experiencing the same problem?

Any stable release? (This has never happend before) running the latest and greatest v.6.6)

I have a oversized UNIFI setup with 3 access point so coverage is not a problem…

6.4.1 has been stable for me for quite some time.

How big is your place? Having to many APs can be an issue too as they can step on one another.

Thanks @silvrr but the Unifi network is with a controller that scans the AP’s for conflicting channels - its really great and user friendly!

To anyone else having problems I found the solution here:

In short the current Tasmota firmware disconnects (For me and others, and that makes all control in Hassio totally unusable - 3 minutes to turn on a light if it worked at all - same for my Node-red setup
Now everything just works again!

These bin are built on the 2.6 core! and can be found here: http://thehackbox.org/tasmota/
I havent had a single disconnect in my Mosquitto broker logs since…