Destiny 2 custom sensor

I’m glad it worked :wink:

Glad you were both able to get it working. I’ll have a look at updating the readme so it’s a bit clearer.

1 Like

Is it possible to get the k/d, light level, time played etc from the api? Are you planning to implement more features to the component?

I’m not planning on doing anything else with it at this point. I created it specifically for the subclass lighting automation. I did consider trying to get my lights to flash yellow when I got an exotic, but given the delay on the API I don’t think it would work out very well.

I’m not sure what use k/d, light level, etc… would be for home automation? Light levels look like they should be easy enough to add as it’s part of the current response I’m already parsing. Next time I get some free time to work on HA I’ll have a quick look at how easy it is to add it.

Not for automation, but the companion doesn’t show kd, time played etc. It would be nice to have it on a group of sensors dedicated for that information. I really like your your idea for when we get an exotic it would be nice to have the lights flash :smiley: But has you said with the delay it’s just impossible to time it right. Thank you for spending time in making this work.

Do you happen to still have that sensor file somewhere as it’s missing from github.

Here’s the customer sensor I created:

And here’s an example of me using it:

I haven’t used it since 2017 so I can’t verify that it still works but at least it will be a starting point.

The destiny sensor 2 no longer works for me, does anyone know how to solve it?

I just love this community so much <3 Brilliant!