- I have smart socket on this socket is connected electric extension cord. On this cord are connected following devices: TV, Nvidia Shield, Denon Receiver, Speakers …
- These devices in standby mode takes 40Wats of energy (together), because I want save the energy, in automation, I am turning off the smart socket in night and when I am at work.
- When devices are turned off, HA wants connect to devices and it generates many errors and warnings in log file.
- Is it possible create automation, where I set: IF smart socket is turned off, do not contact following devices ?
- Or is some other workaround for this problem ?