DISCONTINUED HA Client - native Android client for Home Assistant

First of all go to menu - Log in app and take a screenshot of error showing there. Please report your issue with screenshot in GitHub repo. Thanks.

Looks like you have an extra space after your IP address. Check your connection settings in app.

Yes good job start workingā€¦ :slight_smile: Thanks

I start test this app.
But for first look i see that on web my first dashboard is HOME and end is DIAGRAM. In app as first show DIAGRAM dashboard and then show my Home Dashboardā€¦And other dashboard also is not sorted as on webgui.

On diagram also not show diagram and show UNKNOWN

Also for some device not show in app iconsā€¦ like alarm, scene, calendar google, media player

1 Like

@pepeEL, if you really want to help, please report a separate issues for missing icons, diagram and tabs order to ourGitHub bug tracker. Thanks.

Ok sended issueā€¦

1 Like

Just opened a Issueā€¦ are you on the discord server? chatting there might solve some minor problems faster and maybe some mod could create a #dev_android channel?

Iā€™m not there and it would be difficult for me to handle one more channel. GitHub is quick and structured tool. It is much easier to handle issues there one by one.
If you want quick answers, you can contact me here by private messages.

Cool! Thanks! just mentioned the discord server for chatting around about your project, sometimes brainstorming helps developing ideas :wink:

1 Like

Which 2 are that?
This is nice, but it is pretty alpha, would gladly try out that 2.

ariela and homeassist are the ones i know of (search the forum for android)
but until now its all pretty alpha

HomeAssistant is outdated, and last update was 9-10 months ago I really hate that one.

But I give a try to Ariela, never heard of it.

Thanks

Check Ariela, and i like better this ha client, even Is in alpha, it just got to add features like for example i got a input_boolean as a switch that canā€™t be press, a Custom weather card that canā€™t be seen for now, and a couple a static cameras that could be awasome to be able to click and open the card, dont know if those are issues that i could open on github or that you Will add in new realeases, keep the good work @estevez adding new features as well

Hi all,

Nice app have one a question Iā€™m now only use lovelace UI for my entity to use that instead of the default groep configuratie?

1 Like

Yes I wish also to use the Lovelace UI as basis for the app

1 Like

Thanks
All is planed except

input_boolean as a switch that canā€™t be press

Please report this with screenshot.

@filoor, @Klagio
It is planned to use Lovelace config in future.

1 Like

Thanks, Will wait for that

I donā€™t want to sound like some sort of a wise guy here, but lets just give @estevez a space here. Reporting issues is important (At GITHUB), but he needs to take it step by step. Remember, this is early alpha release, so not everything will be there and some things will not work. Rome was not built in a day.

1 Like

Thanks, whoever prefers the standard interfacce can simply use the converrter addon and have it ready in 1 minute

1 Like