Dohome smart plug integration (homekit)

I also got some cheap light strips.

I have tried to add as described but failed with
Logs Message:

"No 'version' key in the manifest file for custom integration 'dohomelight'. As of Home Assistant 2021.6, this integration will no longer be loaded."

I fixed that by adding a manifest.json file but HA keeps the addon from loading.

any suggestions?

1 Like

Same story, can someone help who knows what should we change or add regarding new HA updates. I tried to add manifest.json to the folder but didnā€™t succeeded. This is DoHome rep DoHome/DoHome_HassAssistant_Component at master Ā· SmartArduino/DoHome Ā· GitHub

This is one and only hardware which I am not able to integrate ā€¦
I donā€™t have any coding knowledge so just copy and paste from a working integration :sweat_smile:

can someone help me? i followed the instruction in here dohome HA git
after i copy all file to custom_components folder and add dohome: in config, when i check config, it shows " Component error: dohome - Integration ā€˜dohomeā€™ not found."

1 Like

me too, hik

Hi!
Is send a menage to the developer!
Letā€™s wait!

same problem here.

same problem here.

dohome:
  discovery_ip: '192.168.1.255'    
  discovery_retry: 3   

Component error: dohome - Integration ā€˜dohomeā€™ not found.

Hello, any ideas on how to use that yaml code but instead of a plug using a light?

Has anyone got the DoHome integration working with the latest HA? I find I add the custom component and see in the log that the component is found and it found my light. I even see in the log that the light has been added to HA, however the entities are not available.
Gary

I had spare time and I was trying dohome update from June 2021 and I succeeded to pair with HA again. Plugin works.

1. Comment #dohome: plugin from config
  2. Remove dohome folder form custom_components
  3. restart HA
  4. put new dohome folder into custom_components
  5. restart HA
  6. uncomment dohome: from config
  7. restart HA

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my OCD :smiley:

Hi, noticed my local shop is selling a bunch of dohome homekit devices.
Just wondering if their homekit firmware are only using ESP chipset?
Iā€™m considering buying some of their homekit led bulbs and flashing tasmota or esphome.

QUICK UPDATE:
I tested my DoHome homekit sensor and added it using homekit (step 1 is to connect to the wifi which starts with homekit) using the homekit integration (it auto discovered after network join) then i just entered the pairing code 123-45-678 and when it asked me, i clicked on use unsafe thingy or whatever and then I reentered the pin. Thats all. It was a bit weird as an example messure rate of the sensor (for both temperature and humidity) was very ā€œexcactā€ (this was the ā€œmessureā€ 21,6999893188477 Ā°C) yeah thats it byeeee