DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

i havent tried yet, but maybe if you have more buttons on the 8003 with , it will show it also in isapi
only possible with custom

alternative you can use the SDK ?

Hi @pergola.fabio,
Thank you a lot for this topic and your work on it !

My device : DS-KD8003 // V5.5.52build 180704

I confirm the ISAPI command : Open a door / Relay work fine for both locks !
For the ISAPI command : Doorpress event i have always “idle” return with my firmware.
You talk about the Custom firmware for this’s API, but where did you find the one you post ? on the English download center?

No, itt not available on hikvision site, onle here on this forum, it was created especially for us :slight_smile:

Anyone try the new version of the standard firmware?? Looks like 2.2.53 from 09/07/21

Is there a homebridge plugin to trigger the door lock mechanism? I know this is a HA forum, but I’m stuck with this problem and can’t seem to find anyone to make this plugin. I’m a noob in coding so I’m not sure if it’s even possible.
I just want a button in HomeKit to trigger the lock mechanism in a DS-KD8003-IME1

Hi everyone, for those focusing on Hik-Connect cloud rather than local access (= eg. flat owners who doesn’t have admin access to Hikvision recorder) I created a Hik-Connect integration. Details, discussions, questions, bugs, etc. – please in the integration thread. Hope it helps someone!

Please correct link on github to repo which we must add to HACS. Now i try test your integration.

Very good job :slight_smile: I write suggestion and model in your thread about this integration.

Hi @pergola.fabio
Thank you for your hard work and everyone helped in this.
and I have an issue updating to the custom firmware, I have this version V2.2.50 build 210728 and the custom is V2.2.45_210721, and I keep getting Upgrading failed while trying to upgrade. Since I have the newer version I thought maybe this feature is included so I tried to add the rest sensor to homeassistant but I gut Idle status even when I press the button.

hi, no, that ISAPI feature is only available in the custom version, it was specially created for HA users… maybe in future it will be in the official baseline firmwares

i think you need to downgrade first to an earlier version, and then upgrade to custom, be sure todo a factory reset afterwards

Even downgrading not possible I tried all the old versions in the UK portal, I get same error

Hmm, not sure, never tried it… Maybe you need to downgrade with some other tool? I have read before that it was possible with the SDK tools

I found this in their release note,
Since V2.2.50_210728, remote degradation of devices is not supported in all subsequent versions. When degradation occurs, it will prompt Upgrading failed.
Notice: Although the device can be degraded by serial port, the device will fail to start and cannot change the version by using serial port again, which means that the device will be completely unusable.

So is it possible to update the custome firmware to a newer virsion?

gonna ask, will keep you posted

1 Like

hey, nice job.

I have a Hikvision doorbell - DS-K1T341AM and internal hikvision station KH9310 running on Android V2.1.16 Build 201223.

Do you know how i can update to the latest version the internal station.

I have also running HA on Rpi4 and can load the rtsp stream from the doorbell, but I’d like to know how i can make just a button to open the door.

Thanks,
Tsolo

See first post

1 Like

i did make it work on the terminal with command, but when added it to lovelance card, first i add switch to configuration.yaml with the command and it works. But didnt auto off it when the door is locked again, because it autolocks after 3 secs.
the case is that the door is locked but switch in HA is still ON.
Also i have added the status link and it shows correct info, but how can i add the status to lovalance? again as a switch does not work good, can you share some example?

You need to make a command line script/switch… Then add that entity to Lovelace

Did you succeed? I got response that there is no way to downgrade :frowning:

No, I told you there is no way to downgrade as they mention it in the latest firmware changelog. The only way possible now is to make a new custom firmware with a newer version number so I can upgrade to it.

I just want this to get the door press status as their Hik-connect app notification is not working with all battery optimization disabled.

yeah, already send the request again
if you only want the callstatus, you dont need the custom firmware, you can use:

1. SDK option
  2. the new hik-connect Hik-Connect