DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I’ve tried soft and hard rebooting the door station but it hasn’t helped.

What is weird is that when I check the device ISAPI capabilities with

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxxx http://192.168.x.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/capabilities

isSupportCallStatus has now been added whereas previously it was not listed.

I upgraded to the latest iVMS but I can’t see any new options which might be relevant.

No , reboot doesn’t help, you need todo a factory reset, reset to default, not a reboot… Ivms is irrelevant, nothing new to see there

I didn’t quite understand the question, I use a freepbx PBX on raspberry (RASPBX), a call group that has phones (no video) and tablets (linphone), the video is fluid with 512kbps bandwidth limit.

DOOR1 and DOOR2 work with keypad (# and 2 #) but I would like to be able to change linphone to always leave the keyboard in the foreground and add 2 configurable keys for the doors.

Ah ok… I was talking about early media, to see video before your answer the phone with linphone… I never got it to work on ring groups, only when calling single sip extensions… Video afterwards is not a problem

Hi, can you help me understand your settings.

I also wish to have a reliable Intercom call (audio + video would be the best of course) on my android phone (and wife apple iphone), when the KV-8213 outdoor station has a doorbell press.

So far Hik-connect is very disappointing (works 1 time out of 5 on my android, very unreliable).

I do have a spare raspberry pi3/pi4 and could put a new VM on my intel NUC

Firmware of KV8213 is V.2.2.45 build 210430

you can use a SIP server like freepbx or fusionpbx, i have tested both, verry good
audio is ok, pressing #1 during a call opens the door…

but, if you have multipe androids, early video, video before pickup doesnt work on groups, only works when you call a single extension, so if you have an indoor panel, you dont see video before you pickup

alternative road is to follow this project, its now in alpha stage , and a new integration with SIP lovelace card is coming verry soon, that should resolve video issues… so its possible to pickup a call from HA!! and offcourse you can create cards / buttons for rtsp video of or open doors

a new release will be published soon, i think this week, with a new custom component and a card

keep an eye on this page : GitHub - TECH7Fox/asterisk-hass-addons: Asterisk add-on for Home Assistant
will be updated with readme

or join discord

nice things are coming!

Ok I will try this, any shortcomings? Will the indoor station still work well? Do I need to disable something on the Outddor (or Indoor) station? Or just add SIP data on outdoor station??

no shortcomins, besides early video when you call ring groups
indoor works, allthough i only tested one day…
just register both devices to a SIP server, and then change the number settings on your outdoor to call a SIP number instead of the default “1”

No, it is not possible to show the video before the call. If you want to see the video first you have to use the rtsp stream.
For example you can use rtsp for video, ISAPI for doors and SIP for audio, but you need to create an ad-hoc application

in my case, early video only works when you just call 1 single sip extensions, not ring groups or multiple contacts… did you create such kind of app? or dont you need early video? it beats the purpose of a door intercom :slight_smile:

oh boy so much for an intercom to work properly
:joy:

whats both devices? Main Indoor station and main outdoor station?

yes, offcourse, if you want to go that PBX road, you need to register both devices to the PBX, like you do with the softphones on android

I use tablets and android phones (with vp8 disabled and h264 enabled) in a call group and the video works. I’m interested in having the video before answering the call.

I haven’t yet created the app for android, initially I did it with a raspberry and linphonec but the version I used is deprecated and now it no longer compiles the h264, for this reason I was trying to understand how to use android applications or home assistant

ok, well it should be possible with chaging the code in asterisk, by moving the video on seperate threads, but thats out of my knowledge
The new SIP lovelace card is a good alternative solution, thet early video should work on all device, because you can just use a camera or webrtc stream

will at least the video of the indoor station work? Or also that not anymore after you setup PBX?

Ok, I will try fusionpbx … which is the recommended Android/iphone app, Zoiper? On the app store I see sooo many different Zoiper apps though

yes, i use the PBX so i can use the followme app to receive intercom calls when i’m away from home.

Video works, but not early video

sorry what an early video? If I press the video tab on the Indoor station it will not show the video stream (once setted the PBX)?