DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

no good… and also by cloude callstatus goes to me with latency time.

sorry :frowning: cant help
Maybe you can ask Hikvision what is supported and what not? maybe new firmware?

To 1st gen no new firmware.

Hello everyone,

Please tell me how to get the video stream from the intercom in the Home Assistant in the simplest way?
I have an intercom DS-KV6113 WPE1(B) and an indoor station DS-KH9510-WTE1(B) at home.

use an RTSP stream, see first post

@pergola.fabio from the first post I used the help of RTSP via Onviv but I did not succeed.

offcourse , RTSP is NOT the same as onvif !! Use the generic componentn

thank you, from this integration I was able to get the image

Is there any way to get the motion status directly from camera?

I’m using a script on python to colect ring status /ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json and exporting to Scrypted, however I have a problem because it continue ringing for 65 seconds, even if I answer it on Scrypted.

So, to stop ringing I used a PUT to hangUp the call after 2 seconds. It’s more than the necessary to receive a notification on HomeKit/Alexa.

However, will it cause trouble on Indoor station? (I intend to buy it soon). The call is technically stoped, so I think indoor station will stop ringing, right?

What did you guys do to fix that, since the RTSP flow doesn’t change Hikvision status!

Look at my addon, it includes all you want, motion, callstatus, hangup… Based on the SDK, and not on ISAPi polling, … I have added the option to send the hangup command to indoor, so it stops ringing everywhere…

Indoor stations don’t have port 80 open to send ISAPi, so that’s why I use SDK

Hi there all, i’m the proud owner of the DS-KV6113 and I’m very new to the world of Home Assistant. I spend a half day reading this topic and there is really a lot of expertise and knowledge around. Like I see a lot of input from Pergola.fabio and many others. Very impressive. I’ve tried many thing to get my doorbell video working in HA, but it won’t. My doorbell is visible in HA (see pic below)

And I have also the integration installed from Pergola.fabio (see pic below)

Besides that, I have also added the next lines to my configuration.yaml (see pic below)

I have the doorbell also on a fixed Ip-adress, and i can connect to it with my phone or with a pc with this IP-adress.

Can anybody tell me what I’m missing so far, or what I’m doing wrong. The only thing I want is that when somebody hits the doorbell button, there will be a sensor seeing this in HA. Would be nice to also integrate the cam/video possibilities inside HA. Maybe there are some configuration things I have to set within my video doorbell itself. I don’t know what all the settings are for.

Please be patient with me, because i’m very new to programming and working within HA. I like to learn a lot more from you guys. Thanks in advance. Greetings

you are mixing stuff up here
either choose hikconnect integration (cloud) or use my addon (local)

everything is described in the readme of the addon, in the addon config, thats the place where you need to setup ip/user/pass…

Also not sure, my addon is NOT in hacs, addon is not the same as hacs

1 Like

Yess, many thanks, I find the walkthrue you referred !!

1. You are talking about to “create the template sensors in your yaml configuration”. You mean inside the file “configuration.yaml” like in my pic above ??

2. And do the devices belonging to my doorbell appear automatically in HA ?

Yes, like in config, and yes, sensor will change state, that’s the purpose of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @pergola.fabio! I’m trying to connect to my DS-KV6113-WPE1(A) straight from asterisk (i have no indoor panel) using your register script. But with name and extension “10000000005” or any other from 1000000000X range I have only “410 Gone” reply. I can register only with name from 1001010000X range but calls not coming. Can you show the traffic between you indoor and outdoor panels? I want to modify your script and asterisk configs to introduce my PBX as primary indoor panel.

Indeed , when you have no indoor panel, you need to use the range 1001010000X, do you get asterisk in registered state? Is is the only problem the invite?

Can you show the sip debug?

I’m trying to register Asterisk with the python script as well, which seems to work fine, but Asterisk is rejecting incoming calls.
Any idea what might be wrong?

Here is how I registered hikvision in Asterisk:

[hikvision]

type=aor

contact=sip:[email protected]:5060

[hikvision]

type=endpoint

context=default

disallow=all

allow=ulaw,alaw

allow=h264,vp8

aors=hikvision

direct_media=no

[hikvision]

type=identify

endpoint=hikvision

match=XXX.XXX.XXX.121

Hmm, maybe it’s because of that 10000000005 , don’t use it anywhere,. That’s only used for indoor as extensions… Try 110010100001 …also in script and in contact