DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Just curious. If you use iOS app ivms 4500 lite and connect to a doorbell. Can you access 2 way talking? Or It doesn’t have doorbell functionality in that app?

Thanks.

Yes, door open works, by DTMF messages… No VPN needed, there is a sip Lovelace card in progress, so you can make calls with HA… If using HA , you can also use the rtsp streams

I copied everything to my Hassio addons folder (on an Rpi3).

I still have the same error

Can you check inside docker if the lib folder is actually copied ? Try to run the script from inside docker, easier to troubleshoot

My configuration is as follows: I have a Rpi3 with Hassio installed as the base OS, not within a docker VM.

I am under the impression that Hassio has a built in docker engine that can hold addons within its own docker instance.

Is this correct? If not I will flash a new microsd card with a docker OS with GUI so i can then run hassio within that.

ah, thats maybe the reason, but if your docker runs, you can access it with this command

docker exec -it “nameoffaddon” /bin/bas

then you can have a look inside addon if the script works? maybe the path of the lib is different? then you can change it in the .py file ? i now pointed to ./ …

i think i know your issue, my hassos runs 64 bit, rpi is 32bit?
if yes, then download the 32bit linux version , the “lib” folder is part of the zip you download

https://www.hikvision.com/en/support/download/sdk/

thanks i will try that

make sure your docker is based on debian/ubuntu/redhat… running the script on RPI doesnt work, since the LIB is not compiled for ARM processor … thats why i created that docker based on debian-slim image…

I am just using the default docker implementation that is provided with Home Assistant.

I think that the SDK method is too complex to install at the moment.

Please can you help me understand how to deploy the ISAPI method to capture events?

What device do you have? Dskd8003? Then upgrade to custom firmware, see first post…
If you already upgrade to latest 2.2.50 release, then you are out of luck, no downgrade possible

I am using the KV6113

Oh , i think that model doesn’t support Alertstream with ISAPI’’’. Try the curl url, it’s in first post… But I doubt it… Hilvision created the firmware for 8003 on resuest

I also use the kv6113 if that can help you we can capture the doorbell with this command

curl -i --digest -u admin:XXX http://192.168.X.XX/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json | grep “status” | cut -d : -f2

Idle,Ring or OnCall
sorry for my bad english

i tried the add-on version but when i start it i get an error in the logs, it seems a certain .so file is not there, but looking at the folder on hasoss i can see that file is present under lib/ folder … the error is the following:

File "hik.py", line 1, in <module>
    from hcnetsdk import HCNetSDK, NET_DVR_DEVICEINFO_V30, NET_DVR_DEVICEINFO_V30, NET_DVR_SETUPALARM_PARAM, fMessageCallBack, COMM_ALARM_V30, COMM_ALARM_VIDEO_INTERCOM, NET_DVR_VIDEO_INTERCOM_ALARM, NET_DVR_ALARMINFO_V30, ALARMINFO_V30_ALARMTYPE_MOTION_DETECTION, VIDEO_INTERCOM_ALARM_ALARMTYPE_DOORBELL_RINGING, VIDEO_INTERCOM_ALARM_ALARMTYPE_DISMISS_INCOMING_CALL, VIDEO_INTERCOM_ALARM_ALARMTYPE_TAMPERING_ALARM, VIDEO_INTERCOM_ALARM_ALARMTYPE_DOOR_NOT_CLOSED, COMM_UPLOAD_VIDEO_INTERCOM_EVENT, NET_DVR_VIDEO_INTERCOM_EVENT, VIDEO_INTERCOM_EVENT_EVENTTYPE_UNLOCK_LOG, VIDEO_INTERCOM_EVENT_EVENTTYPE_ILLEGAL_CARD_SWIPING_EVENT, NET_DVR_UNLOCK_RECORD_INFO
  File "/hcnetsdk.py", line 162, in <module>
    HCNetSDK = cdll.LoadLibrary(hcnetsdk_path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 442, in LoadLibrary
    return self._dlltype(name)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 364, in __init__
    self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
OSError: /lib/libhcnetsdk.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What system did you use to capture this? Home assistant?

Yes, callstatus works without custom firmware, but Alertstream, can you check that too? I dont think it will work… with alertream you can see who opened door

Hi, that command is just from terminal

You also running on RPI? Try the lib 32 bit, i included the 64 bit version in my addon… Download it from hikvision website

I successfully have the ISAPI stream working on my windows PC with python…but not sure what to do with it next. Can I use the output in Hassio somehow?