DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

ESP is an official integration for HA
there are verry cheap and small boards, that have wifi chips , you can maybe even place it behind the a panel and power it, or place it where you want
then hook up 2 cables from the relay, that you configure as calling linkage, and hook them up to the board on any random input connector, that input connector you can read with HA, its a binary sensor

costs : 5$ :slight_smile:

I have indoor station power by POE from HikVision switch. How i can power this ESP32 from indoor station ?

Or if i use POE by RJ45 maybe i can use 2 wire for this relay ? And ESP maybe i can connect near switch POE ? But i dont know that i can use 2 wire from RJ45ā€¦?

Yes, i placed the board, next to my switch, so NOT on the side of the indoor panel
UTP is 4 pairs, 8 cables, but the hikvision are 802.3af compatible, so that means you can use 2 pairs for POE power and data, so you have 2 pairs left on your UTP cable, so one pair can be used for your boardā€¦ , when using only 2 pairs for POE and DATA, the monitor is on max 100 Mbit instead of 1 GBit, but more then enough!!

But which pair i can use ? And my monitor works only on 100Mbitā€¦ not on 1Gbit. My model is: ds-kh8301-wt
It has probably inteface only 100Mbit.

here you go : Power over Ethernet - Wikipedia
test it first with a spare cable, just cut 4 wires :slight_smile:

great idea. Anyone did this, it is cconfirmed it works?

EDIT, mine has ISAPI so no need for this. I will just use this below that should be enough? I tried the CURL command and response is that sensor is in IDLE.

I tried to RING the doorbell, and the STATUS of the sensor in Home assistant does not change (I could not check the CURL command while ringing because intercom is on streest so not sure if CURL command changed status)

Example Rest Sensor

- platform: rest
  name: Doorbell Status
  authentication: digest
  username: admin
  password: <password>
  scan_interval: 1
  resource: http://192.168.0.XXX/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
  value_template: "{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}"
1 Like

Hello,

I have problems with opening door 1 and door 2 of the outdoor station (DS-KV8113, Firmware: V2.2.53)

I trying 2 different curl command (first by osx terminal with change of password and IP):

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx -X PUT -d ā€˜openā€™ http://192.168.0.xx/ISAPI/AccessControl/RemoteControl/door/1

and also

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx -X PUT -d ā€œopenā€ http://192.168.0.xx/ISAPI/AccessControl/RemoteControl/door/1

but this is message error that i receive:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 19:27:36 GMT

Server: webs

Content-Length: 235

Connection: close

X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Cache-Control: no-store

Pragma: no-cache

WWW-Authenticate: Digest qop="auth", realm="DS-4B65C076", nonce="N2QwYTNiNjRlNmQyNDhhNTY1ZGFjMzExOWYzMzFmY2I=", stale="false", opaque="", domain="::"

Content-Type: application/xml

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 19:27:36 GMT

Server: webs

Content-Length: 397

Connection: close

X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Cache-Control: no-store

Pragma: no-cache

Content-Type: application/xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ResponseStatus version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.std-cgi.com/ver10/XMLSchema">

<requestURL>/ISAPI/AccessControl/RemoteControl/door/2</requestURL>

<statusCode>4</statusCode>

<statusString>Invalid Operation</statusString>

<subStatusCode>invalidOperation</subStatusCode>

<errorCode>1073741830</errorCode>

<errorMsg>invalid operation</errorMsg>

</ResponseStatus>

I read this long discussion and other guys said that DS-KV8113 is compatible.

Someone can help me to understand? What i wrong?

PS. I have tried to integrate KV8113 camera by rtsp command and it works.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Guys.
I will go with the relay from the DS-KH8350-TE1.
Can anybody tell me, why i measure 5v on the Relay contact?
On the manual there itā€™s not clear, which Common corresponds to AO1 and AO2.
If i ring, the Voltage drops to zero, so iā€™m sure it works.
As i understand relays, it should be a potentialfree contact, which i can use to close input to ground of my Raspberry py.
Since Raspberrys only allow 3.3V iā€™m a little slow an hanging up 5V.
Thanks in advance.

Stefan

I did it with resistors , created a voltage divider

You want the door open event? Why not use the SDK?

I installed custom firmware (v2.2.45 build 210721) on my KD8003, and did a factory reset (both through iVMS and ISAPI), but Iā€™m still not seeing the CallStatus change from ā€œidleā€.

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxxx http://192.168.x.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json&channelType=tripartitePlatform

Is there any other device configuration parameter that I need to change to enable the CallStatus event?

No, it worked for me out of the boxā€¦ Is the stream working for you?

Yes, all of the streams listed in your first post work.

If I try the alert stream all I get is a heartbeat message every 11s.

My device hardware version is 0x1101

hmm, if receiving the heartbeat, something went wrong i think
i had it also first time, no events in the streamā€¦ try resetting again? i did a hard reset afterwards

Hi, I have 2 DS-KD8003-IME1, the first has firmware 2.0.8build210426 and works fine SIP but I donā€™t have ISAPI and ONVIF, the second has firmware 2.2.50build210728 and ISAPI and ONVIF work fine but not SIP, it does not perform the call, there is no card where to enter the number called.
Do you have a firmware with working SIP and ISAPI?

I have the custom, 2.2.47 ā€¦ Isapi and sip work, I use rtsp instead of onvifā€¦ What doesnā€™t work with Sip?? Menu missing? What PBX do u use? Can you register?

Also make sure to update ivms, menus have changed on those new firmwares

I have reinstalled the latest version of iVMS and now the menu is present and everything works fine

Perfect, what SIP do you use btw? Do you also have video on ring groups?

Iā€™ve tried soft and hard rebooting the door station but it hasnā€™t helped.

What is weird is that when I check the device ISAPI capabilities with

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxxx http://192.168.x.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/capabilities

isSupportCallStatus has now been added whereas previously it was not listed.

I upgraded to the latest iVMS but I canā€™t see any new options which might be relevant.

No , reboot doesnā€™t help, you need todo a factory reset, reset to default, not a rebootā€¦ Ivms is irrelevant, nothing new to see there