DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

URGENT,

I don’t know what happened but since a while (few days!?), when I press the doorbell button on my DS-KV8213 , it opens the door lock!!!

So any stranger that rings at my home it will open him the door … I haven’t done nothing to my knowledge, to have this very strange behaviour.

Any hints, what should I do? (beside throwing in the garbage all the hikvision setup and replace it with something else)

Maybe call hikvision or your supplier? Dont think this forum is the place to be now :wink:

Yes sure I will call Hikvision in CHina, will make a chinese course before, of course. WHat a great suggestion, thank you

I also looked at that for the sip card, but it’s quite inactive so I chose something else.
The card now uses JsSIP which still get’s some updates.

When Home Assistant is down this does not happen, so its software and should be something in Home Assistant, strange because never had this behaviuour and I did not do anything in the last months about configuration.
I removed Hik-connect integration, but was not.

Trying to see what else is the cause, perhaos this integration

Probably some kind of automation…
Check your logbook

Maybe you have like > state call sensor on > service open door :slight_smile:

@pergola.fabio Hello expert!

Which model do you use? I’m trying to get my 2-wire kit working with Asterisk and the SIP Card however my device will not support SIP. It only supports “Private Protocol”

Can you please share how you were able to register Asterisks as an indoor extension? I believe this is the path i will need to try.

I’m stuck with the: Hikvision DS-KIS701
Indoor Station: DS-KH8340-TCE2
Door Station: DS-KV8103-IME2

Yes, I will post later, it’s possible indeed to register as extension, but you loose video then, not sure why, need to investigate…

here is my trunk setup for asterisk to setup as extension

[mytrunk-auth]
type=auth
auth_type=userpass
password=XXXX
username=10000000005

[mytrunk-aor]
type=aor
contact=sip:192.168.0.71:5065
;qualify_frequency=300

[mytrunk-registration]
type=registration
outbound_auth=mytrunk-auth
server_uri=sip:192.168.0.71:5065
client_uri=sip:[email protected]:5065
retry_interval=10
contact_user=10000000005
expiration=600

[mytrunk]
type=endpoint
context=default
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,alaw
allow=h264,vp8
outbound_auth=mytrunk-auth
aors=mytrunk-aor
rewrite_contact=yes
from_domain=mydomain.com

[mytrunk]
type=identify
endpoint=mytrunk
match=192.168.0.71

Is 192.168.0.71 the IP of your Home Assistant? Did you need to do anything on the Door Station or Indoor Station to register it as an extension?

.71 is my primary indoor, you van try without doing anything… Depends on your indoor… I have to add the extension first with ivms, with a random sn and the same extension nr… Look at readme of the opensips addon , added some screens there… But that addon is not needed anymore

Hi, maybe stupid qestion, how to add this repo to HACS? i get error

It’s an add-on, not an integration

ah thanks, so it will not run on docker i suppose

No, it’s an addon, you create your own docker with the dockfile

After the last firmware update on kv-6113, I started noticing this error in the home-assistant logs:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.template
Source: helpers/template.py:582
First occurred: 11:32:11 AM (48 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:44:14 AM

Template variable error: ‘dict object’ has no attribute ‘CallStatus’ when rendering ‘{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}’

Before that, everything worked fine! Just by opening the link /ISAPI/VideoIntercom/call Status?format=json works. Maybe I did something wrong with the sensor (but I didn’t change anything in the config)

sensor:
  - platform: rest
    name: Doorbell Status
    authentication: digest
    username: !secret hik_user
    password: !secret hik_pass
    scan_interval: 2
    resource: http://XXX/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
    value_template: "{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}"

maybe the keyword changed? do a manually curl command from and then you see the correct json response?
Also that scan interval on 2 sec, you are indeed spamming the device, maybe its blocking you :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to CALL an outdoor station using SIP?

I have a DS-KV8413 which seems to talk to the SIP server and can place calls when the button is pressed just fine, but I would like to send a message to the station (for example - please leave it at the door) if the button isn’t pressed.

Right now I just get:

[Sep 22 15:16:29]     -- Executing [100@default:1] Dial("PJSIP/101-00000047", "PJSIP/100/sip:[email protected]:5060") in new stack
[Sep 22 15:16:29]     -- Called PJSIP/100/sip:[email protected]:5060
[Sep 22 15:16:29]   == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
[Sep 22 15:16:29]     -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'PJSIP/101-00000047' status is 'CHANUNAVAIL'

in Asterisk.

100 is my doorbell extension and 101 is my softphone.

it should work, but i never got it work either on my 8003 , i have registeed Asterisk as an extensionto the the doorstation, so dont use the SIP setting on machine itself, i do it the other way around, i register as extension on indoor station

because you can call from indoor to outdoor, but still doesnt work for me

I see. I don’t have an indoor station, just SIP.

Maybe I can use an ISAPI call?

I tried to do
ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json
with

{"CallSignal":{"cmdType":"request"}}

But I get

{
    "requestURL": "/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal",
    "statusCode": 3,
    "statusString": "Device Error",
    "subStatusCode": "deviceError",
    "errorCode": 805306369,
    "errorMsg": "Device hardware error"
}

Maybe there is a way to make the device initiate the call (as if I pressed the doorbell)