Dual Thermostat Card

The zwave change works great for me. Thanks for the heads up.

This broke for me in 0.110 when in either vertical or horizontal stack card. I posted to git here

Anyone else have, or more importantly not have that issue? Or find a workaround that still allows stacking?

Since the card is no longer maintained, you’ll have to fix it yourself.

1 Like

Missed that it wasn’t maintained, thanks for that info.

The native card should give you the same features than this card since 0.103, have you tried using it?

I couldn’t get it to show the fan control, maybe I missed a setting. The Simple-Thermostat works well though, and I can add other sensors which is nice as I have a flakey thermostat who does not report fan status correctly.

Oh ok yeah the fan control is something I implemented on this card, it does not come as part of the native card.

Hey there I am new to this so if this isnt the right place I am sorry, but I currently have a card setup to use my phillips hue temp sensor and tells my smart plug to turn my window ac on or off, but now I wanna do a dual card so I can have a smart plug connected to a heater as well for cold days.

This is what I have so far
cards:

* type: custom:dual-thermostat
name: Downstairs
entities:
  * entity: climate.air_conditioner
type: cool
  * entity: climate.downstairs_heat
type: heat
fan_control: true
min_slider: 60
max_slider: 80

It says No card type found

I also added this /community_plugin/dual-thermostat/dual-thermostat.js to the lovelace Resource config page

Also this is what I added to my configuration.yaml

climate:

* platform: generic_thermostat
name: Air Conditioner
heater: switch.bedroom_air_conditioner
target_sensor: sensor.hue_motion_sensor_1_temperature
min_temp: 15
max_temp: 28
ac_mode: true
target_temp: 17
cold_tolerance: 0.3
hot_tolerance: 0
min_cycle_duration:
seconds: 5
keep_alive:
minutes: 3
initial_hvac_mode: “off”
away_temp: 16
precision: 0.1
* platform: generic_thermostat
name: Heater
heater: switch.bedroom_heater
target_sensor: sensor.hue_motion_sensor_1_temperature
min_temp: 15
max_temp: 28
ac_mode: false
target_temp: 17
cold_tolerance: 0.3
hot_tolerance: 0
min_cycle_duration:
seconds: 5
keep_alive:
minutes: 3
initial_hvac_mode: “off”
away_temp: 16
precision: 0.1

I am able to get them to work in separate cards just not all in one with the “auto” function

Is this card still working in HA? My issue is my cooling and heating are 2 different units and I want to combine them into one thermostat…

Thank you!